"Andronikos Revel" Class Quest Bug

Xanesst

Hey, i've been having trouble with this quest, and i just want to ask if anyone else has experienced a similar issue (and maybe how to fix it), or if i should contact the support.

Im currently at the stage where i have to use the Holoterminal on my ship. The thing is, when i do and the conversation ends, i get my characters face close-up and nothing happens (tried it like 10 times, with relogging, waiting for 15 mins+ etc....).

The quest doesnt continue, all i can do is press Escape, but that just resets the conversation and im stuck at "Use the Holoterminal on your ship" again. I cant proceed with the storyline.

If anyone had the same issue, i'd appreciate your help. If not i guess i have to contact the support :/.

I have the same issue with using an intercom, just on a much later quest. It's a known issue, I'm afraid, across multiple classes. Since it's your class quest, though, there's not really a happy answer to this one. I think you just have to wait it out for a bioware fix.

Bump for possible response.

I am having the same issue.

This is a game breaking bug for an entire class and has been going on for two days at least and it's not fixed yet and no response?

That's unacceptable in my book.

Your class story shouldn't be slowed down at all by that quest. Unless you have done the quest on the next world, you have a place to go to continue your story. A minor hiccup of not being able to fully complete the class quest should be fixed later, but you still have class quests to do presumably.

Having the same problem. I feel really disapointed this wasn't caught in beta testing. Seriously, how did this not come up in testing?

I think unfortunately (or depending on your outlook fortunately) its not broken for everyone. My class quests progressed perfectly through that point, as did other guildies.

I know it does not help you, but it may explain a little why it exists, as its not broken for everyone, and probably has not been captured until now.

I hope you get a response soon.

DD

2 possible solutions, only one of which worked for me:

Use Alt+Z, then CNTRL+U twice. This forces a UI reload.

Reset the Quest. I had to do this on the previous class quest's end and it only resets it to the last step, which for this one is "Go to your ship's docking bay"... it might work for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
I had this problem, tried all the suggestions, except traveling to Belsavis, and nothing helped. Then i took all my armor off, and put it in my hold (for good measure). And sure enough, it worked fine when i tried it while naked. I suspect that my new mask, from Korriban, has something to do with it, as it is the only new piece that i had added since the last time i used the Holoterminal. Unfortunately, i can't test my theory, now. Maybe someone with this problem, can remove only thier mask.

I noticed that this bug has been a major issue for many, including myself, and many, like me, have sent many tickets addressing the issue only to get generic or unhelpful solutions. I here to tell you that there is a solution, I have tested it my self and have had friends who also play Sith Inquisitors test it and have had positive results. The solution is simple yet complex for some. The reason these issues occur is that there is a binary error with the data that is being processed in the game. In simple words, its not the game that glitched or bug but your computer has an issue of processing the data in the game. For example, when doing the conversation part of "Andronikos Revel", your pc is trying to process to much data at one time, so it is unable to finish this process and leaves many people stuck in the conversation and unable to do anything except press the ESC button to reset the conversation. So here is the part that you are wanting to know, "how do I fix this Bug". the solutions, even though maybe hard for some people to do.

1.) Buy a newer computer with a better Data processor

2.) Try using a different computer to complete the quest.( this is what my friends and I did and is worked. Also you may want to reset the quest and start it from scratch when you do.)

3.) If the above solutions fail, it maybe a problem with your internet or internet provider. also if you are using a wireless connect, your device on your computer or router that sends/receives the data maybe broken.

Well hope this helps. It did for me and a good bit of my friends, Also I forgot to mention this also solves some of the glitches in the Bounty Hunter Class story line.

2 possible solutions, only one of which worked for me:

Reset the Quest. I had to do this on the previous class quest's end and it only resets it to the last step, which for this one is "Go to your ship's docking bay"... it might work for you guys.

Resetting the quest the quest fixed it for me.