Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Masterwork data crystal

darthjody
05.29.2019 , 04:03 AM | #1
this idea of these crystals for purple gear is crazy. Gold yeah I can understand but the purple. Itís takes a lot to lvl up a character to a point to get these and not to mention that you can only get 2-4 a week which sucks. Yeah I know grind this and grind that but seriously. At least make the purple gear credit base and reputation based so itís just a bit easier to get. Heck we need the purple gear just to get the gold anyways.
Just my thoughts at any rate

merovejec
05.29.2019 , 06:18 AM | #2
Getting either gear is easy, if you just play the game. By that I mean you go to Ossus, use your Unassembled components to buy 2 crystals, then you do the WBs weekly for 1 crystal and the weekly random mission for another 1 crystal. That gives you 4 crystals, which equals 2x 252 gear pieces. Then you do the weekly for a random 252 gear. So you can get 3x 252 gears in a week for 1 toon, just by doing PVE and PVP. If you use your alts to buy gear for your main you can get a full set in the first week, but you do need the reputation to be able to buy the 252 gear.

So the system is not bad, but still..... they for PVPers to do PVE and vice versa. The Monumental crystals are even easier to get, there are 2 per week per toon, but you do need to play a bit.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

darthjody
05.29.2019 , 06:44 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Getting either gear is easy, if you just play the game. By that I mean you go to Ossus, use your Unassembled components to buy 2 crystals, then you do the WBs weekly for 1 crystal and the weekly random mission for another 1 crystal. That gives you 4 crystals, which equals 2x 252 gear pieces. Then you do the weekly for a random 252 gear. So you can get 3x 252 gears in a week for 1 toon, just by doing PVE and PVP. If you use your alts to buy gear for your main you can get a full set in the first week, but you do need the reputation to be able to buy the 252 gear.

So the system is not bad, but still..... they for PVPers to do PVE and vice versa. The Monumental crystals are even easier to get, there are 2 per week per toon, but you do need to play a bit.
I play everyday. The problem is that your spending most of your time waiting for a group for two of those crystals and one of them you canít get on bet unless you have 252 gear. At least add a crystal to the other 2 weekly quest that are there