When will Kira Carsen returns

• 2 weeks later...

It's absurd for how long the "posterboy/girl" class has been waiting for all his/her companions to return.

My original dream was that Jaesa, Kira and Scourge would all be bundled in some grand lore-filled mission. But then Jaesa in her both versions came and went and what Doc says to Knight seems to imply that Scourge and Kira are not in proximity to each other. So I just expect Kira to stumble into the Knight unceremoniously post-Ossus. Either on Dantooine or during 6.0 proper when Tython's (and Korriban's respectively for the Empire) situation is examined again in the story. Pure speculation on my part though. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have two Knights that I have pretty much parked just before the Emperor fight. Just doing flashpoints etc. for now. I wan't to continue my knight with Kira. If they don't bring her back I will probably delete them after I rob the resources. Don't really want to continue without her. :(. The Knight is my favorite story line and she is the most entertaining side kick in this game, just my opinion of course.

I do have plenty more slots left to keep me playing, Just want her back.

May the fourth be with you. (coming soon):hope_04:

Edited by kondarik

I have taken just about every class except the Jedi Knight through the expansions I'm just waiting for them to bring Kira back. Once they do that then I will go through the expansion with the knight

My main character is a Jedi Knight and the only one even close to going forward with KOTFE/KOTET. However, I have been hesitant since most of the class companions were missing too.

All that means is what little time I have to play, I can focus on finishing other class stories.

i heard she be returning, they working out the story line for her and that Seth folly Empires wreath guy!

personally i think she was gone, had a baby and so mix-up about you dead! she turn to the dark-side and your son is learning about the Seth ways now! due to the Imperial wreath influencing Kira!

Added note: WELL THATS MY TAKE on this, she was after all "child of the Imperial" your are not there to hold her hands for 5-9yrs out of her life! (this is my take on them two, not what the Dev may have in mind for them returning)

i just hear they already have them two coming back, they working out some bugs for them too!

Edited by BingyDingy
added note

All the screaming over one companion. I can just imagine an entire ten thousand or more people screaming, "UNSUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of their lungs if Kira doesn't return.

I have nothing against Kira, but she's not the ONLY one still missing. Tharan Cedrax, Zenith? Zenith in particular has got to figure heavily into Onslaught, given his "Only good Imp is a dead imp" mentality. Zenith might be the kind of companion who would become available to any Republic-aligned character, and if he finds out they're a saboteur secretly working for the Empire, he ditches them on the spot-- even the Consular.

And Tharan's ongoing "holo-romance" with Holiday was very entertaining. Holiday was the reason why Tharan could not be romanced by female Consulars.

Finally, regarding the voice actress behind Kira... Laura Bailey also voices Jaina Proudmoore, practically a central and lead-role NPC in the latest expansion for WoW. If Blizzard offers Ms. Bailey a work package like THAT, worth x amount of money, and Bioware offers her maybe ten minutes worth of dialogue options, the character only having a scant few moments of leading on-stage screen time, which pays y-amount-less than x amount of money, which do you think she's going to choose? I get the impression Ms. Bailey is in no hurry to work on Kira again.

I'd love it if Kira gets a chapter of her own in 6.0.... Vette got a chapter (shared, but I loved it), so did Kaliyo....so did a number of the companions. The Jedi Knight is a keystone class in a Star Wars game, and yet, two major companions of thiers haven't returned.... At this point, Kira and Scourge deserve something special for the Jedi Knight.....

Ms. Bailey is in no hurry to work on Kira again.

I looked at her career on IMDB and she is quite active in tv and video so it would make more sense to get a different voice actor to replace her. It would be nice to have the original but the story should not be on indefinite hold just because that person is not available. I figure the story could present Kira as being older which led to changes in her voice (as long as it is not a major difference from the original actor).

Not implausible, though it depends on how players would react. By the same token, though-- Tanno Vik was written out of the story because the voice actor for him, David Anthony Pizzuto, passed away. But given what happened on Asylum during KOTFE, replacing Laura Bailey would also make it plausible for another actor to step into the role of Tanno Vik; the change in his voice chalked up to severe injuries sustained in the battle for Asylum, requiring the use of a voice modulator to speak. I'm not entirely sure Bioware wants to go down that road. Player fans of both Laura Bailey and David Anthony Pizzuto might resent new voice actors for the characters. Edited by HollyUSEC

The fact that Kira wasn't included in KotFE or KotET was baffling already considering her back story.

I strongly suspect though that the real reason she hasn't been included is because BioWare has been unable to get Laura Bailey (Kira's voice actor) to reprise the role.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there option of never? All I remember of that trash compactor waste of space companion, is that she wanted romance. And no matter, how many times you turn her down. she keeps on begging for more. Let her stay stealth and out of the sight and mind.