Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about stances

Econometrix
07.22.2014 , 07:10 AM | #1
When (at what level) do dark charge and surging charge become available? I have leveled an assassin to 10 and see I have lightning charge available but do not see the other two charges. I thought they were stances, i.e., click to activate and remain active until stance switched. It appears that lightning charge is an active ability, which is inconsistent with a stance in my limited experience.

Adaliaya
07.22.2014 , 07:12 AM | #2
Surging charge is obtained trough skill tree at lvl 20 if you put all points to Deception, and Dark charge is bought from Trainer like other skills and it becomes avilabe at lvl 14

Gelgaroth
07.25.2014 , 05:53 PM | #3
All 3 charges work like your description of stances. Any skill that has a constant effect without ever being activated, those are passive (or for instance a bonus to defense chance in the tank tree for sins would also be passive). To get your stances to work, you have to activate them, which technically makes them active skills. You do activate and forget though, unless you change stances, but they are still "active skills".