Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hiatus

Claprica
07.07.2014 , 11:46 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Chembox View Post
Lol wow...

Not only are you so self-centered you had to spam the Assassin forums with a "Wah, I'm leaving" thread, your delusional for thinking anyone gives a ****.

Hopefully more toxic players leave for Wildstar, thank you.
What a fing count (minus the o) thing to say.
Azealiab - Shadow || Glasskannon - Sage || Tatonkabill - Sentinel Master Dar'Nala Server

shyroman
07.08.2014 , 12:09 AM | #42
Lol wow...

Not only are you so self-centered you had to spam the Assassin forums with a "Wah, I'm leaving" thread, your delusional for thinking anyone gives a ****.

You must not know how important Xinika was to the assassin community. Not only was she one of the best players but she is one of the reasons why assassins are in such a good spot right now.

Also, you should learn the definition of spam and whining because it's clear you don't know what either of them mean.
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Star Forge

Tieven
07.08.2014 , 08:19 PM | #43
Lol wow...

Can't tell if your new here or completely idiotic for this post...
Tieven, The Assassin (55); Wymond, The Operative (55)
Gildrun, The Vanguard (55); Melwyn, The Shadow (35)
Shadowlands

Taelizalde
07.15.2014 , 05:42 PM | #44
Lol wow...

Lol well, joke's on you, seeing as so many people left Wildstar after the first 2 weeks that I'm pretty confident that more people, hence more 'toxic players' are still here in SWTOR.

But ah, trolls will be trolls.

undiess
07.18.2014 , 07:17 AM | #45
Lol wow...

I know you posted that and regret what you typed by now. That was too harsh as well as hypocritical, since what you said was quite toxic.