Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Romances

Bxvx
07.04.2020 , 05:05 AM | #1
So since I came back to the game I made every class and redid the whole story again, cause after 7 years away I couldn't remember anything. When I was younger I didn't really get into the stories but I have to say they stories in this game are pretty great. I find myself wanting to reroll other toons just to do them again.

I did the romance on all my toons, recently just made another warrior and I chose Vette and I think she is like the best romance, she was actually the last one I did and turned out to be my favorite. Her personality is just awesome. I like that she got screen time in ET. I was under the impression that only Lana and Theron made the cut. But it was a nice surprise. I did it on my Marauder last week he romanced Jaesa and then went to Lana but took Jaesa back as a friend. The reunion in the Plunder chapter is way better if you romanced her if you didn't she's just like hey lol.

I actually did the Kira on my Sentinel and then went with Lana but when Kira came back I couldn't say no, which I shouldn't of even done cause the break up scene with Lana was terrible lol made me feel like I really broke up with someone lol.

I hope they keep this whole romance thing going and give some new stories or cut scenes in the future! What is your favorite romance and why. Girls you can post too just starting a thread, I don't roll that way but you can still voice an opinion!

eldefail
07.06.2020 , 06:51 AM | #2
I usually skip the companion romance, but so far I've done Vette, Torian, Iresso, and idk if Theran (Cedrax) counts. I wanted to do the Corso one on my smuggler but apparently I accidentally shut that down in like our first convo on the ship lol. Of these Vette is my favorite. She's also one of my favorite companions in the game. I also liked Iresso, though it's pretty rushed since you get him so late in the story.
New or returning players can receive in-game goodies through the Refer a Friend feature! Click HERE to jumpstart your leveling experience now!

More information here. I have already obtained the rewards myself, this really only benefits you.

SteveTheCynic
07.06.2020 , 07:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by eldefail View Post
I usually skip the companion romance, but so far I've done Vette, Torian, Iresso, and idk if Theran (Cedrax) counts. I wanted to do the Corso one on my smuggler but apparently I accidentally shut that down in like our first convo on the ship lol. Of these Vette is my favorite. She's also one of my favorite companions in the game. I also liked Iresso, though it's pretty rushed since you get him so late in the story.
All the class story companion romances have a "critical" [Flirt] which if you take it, you lock in the fact that you want to pursue the romance, and if you skip it, you lock in the fact that you don't. If Corso's isn't the first, then it's the second instead, which is the origin of his reputation as a creepy stalker.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

eldefail
07.06.2020 , 07:30 AM | #4
If I remember correctly, it's the conversation where he's drunk on the ship. You can either take advantage of him, or not. If you don't, you're locked out forever. My immediate impression was that it's the smuggler who is the creep in that romance first lol
New or returning players can receive in-game goodies through the Refer a Friend feature! Click HERE to jumpstart your leveling experience now!

More information here. I have already obtained the rewards myself, this really only benefits you.

Bxvx
07.06.2020 , 01:23 PM | #5
Kaliyo is the only one I have yet to finish I got like halfway with her and then something I did killed it cause there was never anymore flirt options. Almost considering making a sniper just to see how the romance plays out in the newer content.

SteveTheCynic
07.06.2020 , 02:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bxvx View Post
Kaliyo is the only one I have yet to finish I got like halfway with her and then something I did killed it cause there was never anymore flirt options. Almost considering making a sniper just to see how the romance plays out in the newer content.
It may have been the Wheezer incident. There's a flirt buried in there if memory serves.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Bxvx
07.06.2020 , 02:30 PM | #7
Ya it happened around the scene you catch her with a friend on your ship, I must of chosen wrong.

TheHydroxylator
07.06.2020 , 05:58 PM | #8
For vanilla romances available to women, my favorites are Aric and Vector. I think they're well-paced, unique, and have quite a few sweet moments with the PC. Honorable mentions go to Torian for being adorable and Andronikos solely for his reunion in JUS.

I also really like the Arcann and Scourge romances, even though there isn't that much content for them yet. Scourge was criminally underused during KOTFE/KOTET, so I'm really hoping that he and Arcann keep getting more content in this expansion.

ceryxp
07.06.2020 , 07:37 PM | #9
My favorite romances are Lord Cytharat and Theron. Lord Cytharat, while not a full romance, just flirts and a kiss, was the first time one of my characters could flirt with someone and was my Sorcerer's first kiss. Theron was the first time my Sage had someone to flirt with and was their first kiss. The romance with Lana shows a very different side to the character and is very sweet. Definitely recommended. While Koth isn't my favorite person the romance with Koth was actually nice. It's been too long since Koth got some romance screen time. Arcann's romance is all too brief. I would love to have more there. I'm playing through a Sage right now that I can't wait until I get to JUS so they can romance Nadia, and I'm thinking about making a Knight so I can romance Kira after Onslaught.
============================================================
Friends of SWTOR Referral program - My Referral Link
New players can get a Jumpstart Bundle. Returning players can get a Preferred Friends Bundle & 7-days of premium time. Bundles are given on first use only.

Ahwassa
07.07.2020 , 06:26 AM | #10
Lord Cytharat and Arcann (yeah I have a thing for cool male force users

From the vanilla game Mako and Vette are my favourite romances as I only play male characters.