Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent played at all this year, I logged very briefly the other day for about 30 seconds.

State of the Gameplay 2 was the Catalyst for me.

Serioulsy considering unsubbing until they address this issue. I miss my Chars on MDN but its a punish just logging onto that server.

Currently enjoying Rift and a few other games.

Just give up guys, it's obvious they don't care about us or this thread. I feel better knowing they aren't getting any more of my money

Stevoo unsubbed? This just escalated very quickly.

Do something Bioware!

PVE Super Server k go.

Game is getting stale fast, seriously planning to go preferred b4 end of month (b4 sub rolls over)

Will prob purchase character slot or 2 so can still use all 8 toons, shame bout credit cap tho lol, atleast can share between toons and build a nice capital lol

Game is getting stale fast, seriously planning to go preferred b4 end of month (b4 sub rolls over)

Will prob purchase character slot or 2 so can still use all 8 toons, shame bout credit cap tho lol, atleast can share between toons and build a nice capital lol

I am worried this is why things will not get fixed or improved, because they are focused on Cartel items (as they are bringing in more cash than subs (no facts just a concern)).

I am worried this is why things will not get fixed or improved, because they are focused on Cartel items (as they are bringing in more cash than subs (no facts just a concern)).

Well i wont be purchasing coins as still got heaps from subscription and security key as there is nothing worth buying that cant be bought off GTN

I don't get it. Why should BW run one APAC server if your population is in such dire decline? Just shut them all down and put you guys on west coast US servers this way, if my time-zone calculations are correct it will be 2000 in the US when it is around 1600 in parts of Australia, 17 or 1800 in NZ so you shouldn't have issues finding groups and it will give you guys options to go to a PvP, PvE, or RP server.

I don't get it. Why should BW run one APAC server if your population is in such dire decline? Just shut them all down and put you guys on west coast US servers this way, if my time-zone calculations are correct it will be 2000 in the US when it is around 1600 in parts of Australia, 17 or 1800 in NZ so you shouldn't have issues finding groups and it will give you guys options to go to a PvP, PvE, or RP server.

No, I am not happy with losing all of the APAC servers. Personally I want my slick ping more than a high pop server.

When server transfers come out I guess everyone will be able to make this decision for themselves.

As a US west coast player who has characters on both Dalborra and The Harbinger, well, suffice to say The Harbinger is rather unstable currently and my guild on Dalborra is more active than the one on the other to begin with after most left for GW2... Latency isn't much an issue for me nor is the population level for the most part, though I hope to see the concerns listed here acted upon sooner than later.

Hopefully something is done, merges, transfers or allowing people to go wherever they want to go. Something, if not for myself but for those who are really suffering with low population issues.

Anyway, good luck all!

East coast Australia is currently 5hr behind (time wise yet a day ahead) will be 7hrs difference when US goes into daylight savings and Australia comes out of it.

So when those that work during day go to log on most US players have logged out, was always dead during these hours b4 we had transfers to APAC servers. It may be busier now but then we would be back to rediculous latency of upto 300+ compared to current 35 latency

Population increase is what we are after not Latency increase.

Just remembered i had a low level character on Harbinger still.

Logged in, so many of fleet, so much on the GTN...the game i remember starting.

Dear lord give us bloody transfers

EDIT: to post above, just logged on at 9.30 aest, and there was 160+ on Harb fleet, i had 180-190ms ping..

Edited by Leweegibo

So disgusted with you Bioware. You promise us some information then say nothing, unless you want to call handing out infractions to people in this thread complaining about it "communicating". Basically you take our money and give us the digital equivalent of the finger. We all deserve better.

Please, instead of spending a week preparing some player outfits that were already in the character select screens a year ago for the cartel market to line your pockets, take the time to address these server issues for the APAC customers that have been lining your pockets for the last 12 months with subscriptions. You owe us that much.

Edited by MouldyCrow

Well at least we can't play tonight anyway since we only get the servers 6 out of 7 nights a week.

At least we can look forward to another cartel pack tomorrow.... And a different coloured dancing dress..... Everyday my enthusiasm just dwindles....

Even looked at the screens of the 1st Anniversary Celebrations... Not a single one from our region.... I wonder the **** why?

Well at least we can't play tonight anyway since we only get the servers 6 out of 7 nights a week.

At least we can look forward to another cartel pack tomorrow.... And a different coloured dancing dress..... Everyday my enthusiasm just dwindles....

Even looked at the screens of the 1st Anniversary Celebrations... Not a single one from our region.... I wonder the **** why?

Havent even used a single firework, may save em for Merge/Transfer day (or just delete the suckers if i need the space) what a waste of a gift :(

Anyone get the feeling that they are looking at our comparitive buying of Cartel coins and ignoring us as 'not an earning server group', ignoring the fact that because of the mismanagement and disrespect shown us, it is hard to justify buying more of a game, especially cosmetics, on servers that lack the players to do all content, let alone even see your vanity items?

All this while the Australian dollar is stronger than the US.

There's been a lot of new/f2p players on Master Dal'Nara in the last few weeks but I don't know if they'll stay given how weak the higher end population is.

There were easily enough people on the first couple of planets to run group missions, flashpoints, but now that I'm up to planets like Taris, Quesh, there are less than 10 people on the whole planet.

So the new players are coming but they aren't staying.