STAR FORGE SERVER KICKOFF NIGHT- Oricon PVP War

teekayfourtwo

Hiya- So as part of my event to kick off the new server i'm organizing a Huge PVP war on oricon starting wednesday November 8th @10:30 PM EST! how big you ask? well as big as we all can make it! THe goal is so that a bunch of people can get scare bear titles and have a lot of fun! If your interested in coming you just show up there isn't any signup or anything but all are welcome! And if you have other people you know that you think might want to come let them know too! the more peeps we have the cooler it will be- TELL YOU FREINDS, TELL YOUR ENEMIES, TELL YOUR GUILDIES! Let the galaxy know the PVP war is going down on Oricon on the Star forge the day after the merges (Wednesday the 8th) Hope to see a lot of people there, if you're interested i have a discord were using to manage the event so please join it if you plan on attending! :)

https://discord.gg/dZBaTT9

Welcome to the Shadowlands Experiment 2.0

Yup. Despite BW even being able to screw up server merges by getting rid of the west coast datacenter, Harbinger, or rather Satele Shan, is still going to be the PvP hub. I do not see that changing.

Edited by Talon_strikes

Contrary to popular belief, PVP isn't a new thing to EH, which will make up the majority of the population on SF. EH already has regular pops and open world PVP wars. There was even a spontaneous one that happened a month or so ago without any planning. Now anything can happen as the servers merge, of course, but there is still going to be an active PVP community there, granted most of that is pub side atm.

Maybe everyone gives it more than a week this time? :rak_03:

You want open world PVP 24/7 than do what SWG did and make rewards for doing it. Create a Galactic War system just based on open world in addition to what we already have. In SWG you had ranks that were gained by open world PVP and decay on those ranks if you didn't maintain a weekly participation.

BOOM a win win scenario for everyone. Nothing lost but only gained.

Easy peasy.

Wake up bioware before its too late.

People cry from OWPVP because we dont have it, but OWPVP is stupid boring after a couple of weeks. Mobs on mobs, nothing really special or dfiffcult about it. Just mash, die, rez, repeat. There has to be a system behind it that regulates the battle. We call that warzones. Now, if we had enough people in the queue, a larger warzone would be kinda cool. But we dont, and we never will. So lets hope for more warzones and lets hope for a pvp instance that has some sort of rewards that are important enough to bring people out for me to kill. And then lets hope that me killing them pisses them off and they go get friends, and lets hope that I get pissed off and bring friends etc etc.

I'll be all in for that two weeks until it gets boring af.

This thread isnt really intended to complain about what servers PVP is happening on- if you want to come that's great! if not that's fine too it should be a fun event, and we should all be trying to do stuff like this to improve the game rather than complaining about it- maybe if everyone organized 1 event a year the game would be a lot more active :)

Hiya- So as part of my event to kick off the new server i'm organizing a Huge PVP war on oricon starting wednesday November 8th @10:30 PM EST! how big you ask? well as big as we all can make it! THe goal is so that a bunch of people can get scare bear titles and have a lot of fun! If your interested in coming you just show up there isn't any signup or anything but all are welcome! And if you have other people you know that you think might want to come let them know too! the more peeps we have the cooler it will be- TELL YOU FREINDS, TELL YOUR ENEMIES, TELL YOUR GUILDIES! Let the galaxy know the PVP war is going down on Oricon on the Star forge the day after the merges (Wednesday the 8th) Hope to see a lot of people there, if you're interested i have a discord were using to manage the event so please join it if you plan on attending! :)

https://discord.gg/dZBaTT9

Assuming the server is up, I'll be there.

Yup. Despite BW even being able to screw up server merges by getting rid of the west coast datacenter, Harbinger, or rather Satele Shan, is still going to be the PvP hub. I do not see that changing.

Really? I do.

Star forge will be the hub to end all hubs :p

Contrary to popular belief, PVP isn't a new thing to EH, which will make up the majority of the population on SF. EH already has regular pops and open world PVP wars. There was even a spontaneous one that happened a month or so ago without any planning. Now anything can happen as the servers merge, of course, but there is still going to be an active PVP community there, granted most of that is pub side atm.

EH is in for a suprize after mergers the pvp Population on both shadowland and JC imp side doubles what on EH wish you the best of luck pub side. Second I can seen alot of faces from harb coming back to JC before the Merge guild like Uncensored LD50 and some Uncorn Stampede members which ran Candorous Ordo pvp.

I am sure it will be fun either way. But don't think you will have it easy by any mean as JC pubs only win in 8 man super ques from one guild the rest get rick rolled by imps.

As for Oricon i can speak from experance and say we tried that hear on JC and it got killed by one world pvp guild 4 of are members from that guild wipe out 2 full raid team on pub and imps with nothing more then 4 stealth pvpers from that guild..

Edited by Neoforcer

EH is in for a suprize after mergers the pvp Population on both shadowland and JC imp side doubles what on EH wish you the best of luck pub side. Second I can seen alot of faces from harb coming back to JC before the Merge guild like Uncensored LD50 and some Uncorn Stampede members which ran Candorous Ordo pvp.

I am sure it will be fun either way. But don't think you will have it easy by any mean as JC pubs only win in 8 man super ques from one guild the rest get rick rolled by imps.

As for Oricon i can speak from experance and say we tried that hear on JC and it got killed by one world pvp guild 4 of are members from that guild wipe out 2 full raid team on pub and imps with nothing more then 4 stealth pvpers from that guild..

Just an FYi EH is not any bigger then JC is in population same goes for Shadowlands

since JC is home to alot of pvp it will be fun there were 55 to jc 45 on korriban

Edited by Neoforcer

Wait - Harby / Satele is on East Coast now?

Then what is the point of it?

Yeah, I thought that was weird. Both US servers are listed as "East Coast"? I mean, better for me since I'm in MI, but that sucks for the "native" harby population. :( I noticed, at first glance, my own ping dropped from usually around 100 to about 50 this morning. Don't know if that was a one time thing or not.