Is it possible to run dungons with companions past BT?

My friend and I really enjoyed BT being a two man with companions dungeon. I've noticed the next ones say recommended 4 players though.

Is it possible to still 2-man them? Or is it just too hard. i don't mind a challenge (BT with 4 players was a JOKE.)

I did hammer 3 man with a companion dps one night, and mako healing the next... and just did athiss with vette dpsing. Both times we slightly over-leveled the instances (1-3 levels over) but only slightly, and athiss was a joke. I've been trying to keep vette's gear up to date, but mako's gear was bleh.

So I'd vote that its possible (at least until later hard modes) but i'd recommend over leveling it by a tiny bit before doing so. maybe +1-2 levels.

Edited by Guaritorr

Me and my partner were able to duo hammer station at level with him tanking and me healing and our terribly under-geared companions DPSing. I must admit it was REALLY challenging but we were at level (the mobs were 18 and we were 18) and besides the first boss we didn't really have much trouble.

I would say that is definitely possible if you know what you're doing, stay out of the fire, and don't use your companions to tank. They don't get out of the fire D: