Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

SWTOR Deserves A Revival: More Funding, Resources and Manpower

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR Deserves A Revival: More Funding, Resources and Manpower
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthCasus's Avatar


DarthCasus
Today , 07:34 AM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by Predatism View Post
It is obvious that Bioware gives Influencer rank to the wrong people for a long time. There is currently no influencer to represent end-game community, for example. People who spend their own resources to keep up websites and software aren't getting free permanent subscription for the game. Influencers are only casuals nowadays.
Vulkk is pretty awesome and far from casual but I can't really speak for anyone else. I just remember loving his solo runs in HM flashpoints and stuff back when it felt like gear mattered outside of 10% of the game's content.
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
Today , 07:47 AM | #312
While I don't know all the influencers, Vulkk and SWTORISTA I've definitely noticed. Vulkk for his website and SWTORISTA for Reddit.

Quote: Originally Posted by snave View Post
I'm not an influencer.

Ironic, isn't it.
Crazy. Didn't you interview a dev in 5.7 (or around there) on your twitch?
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
Today , 09:55 AM | #313
Quote: Originally Posted by PennyAnn View Post
The SWTOR influencer program is a complete joke for one reason: Dulfy isn't an influencer.
You've got to be kidding me......is this true??
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

VaceDemon's Avatar


VaceDemon
Today , 09:58 AM | #314
Quote: Originally Posted by snave View Post
If I recall correctly Dulfy was ineligible to become an influencer at the time it was created due to a strike on her account. Her website also hosts data mined content which is another big no no from swtor.

This is a screenshot I took of some of the requirements, if you've ever seen my stream it'll be pretty easy for you to work out why I wouldn't be suitable.

https://imgur.com/a/Fz725XQ
Any forum regular who's casually aware of your content knows why you aren't an influencer. You're not a Biodrone apologist and you don't shill for them constantly. You basically have to blindly defend every decision they make to be an influencer. Anything you're too critical of will make you ineligible.
Game is memes xd

TUXs's Avatar


TUXs
Today , 10:00 AM | #315
Quote: Originally Posted by snave View Post
If I recall correctly Dulfy was ineligible to become an influencer at the time it was created due to a strike on her account. Her website also hosts data mined content which is another big no no from swtor.

This is a screenshot I took of some of the requirements, if you've ever seen my stream it'll be pretty easy for you to work out why I wouldn't be suitable.

https://imgur.com/a/Fz725XQ
They need to better define "kept to a minimum"...I mean, compared to some, you're damn near saintly

Honestly, they need to make more exceptions for people that deserve to be heard.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

snave's Avatar


snave
Today , 10:23 AM | #316
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
They need to better define "kept to a minimum"...I mean, compared to some, you're damn near saintly

Honestly, they need to make more exceptions for people that deserve to be heard.
I'm not sure you've ever seen my stream.

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
Today , 02:55 PM | #317
Quote: Originally Posted by Noerra View Post
Those are the best theories! Also nicely fills the gap when waiting for in game story updates.
Yep. Fun Fact: SWTOR forums has more content releases than actual game.

Eric Meowsco's prolific posting today is actually 6.0. gg
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.