Bugged Karraga's The Unyielding Helm

Serra_Keto

A while back I got Karraga's The Unyielding Helm on a Karraga's Palace run with my guild, but after spending credits to equip it with mods, I found out that it wouldn't show on my character no matter what.

Someone suggested it's because the race of my character is Miraluka, and the Unyielding Helm won't show on Miralukas, so, this post is essentially to ask other Miralukas out there if they had any luck with that helm.

Thanks,

-A Very Sad Panda

Yeah, same issue on my miraluka, even though he has the thin metal eye covering that wouldn't interfere with any headgear, most of it doesn't show up.

Interesting though, a few months ago, it displayed fine. It does look pretty cool, and actually almost matches the shadow rakata set.

Edited by NoFishing

Hello! This is part of a general topic regarding Miralukas and headslot items, and you can find our latest response to this here. Essentially, we are aware of this and discussions are currently underway between artists and developers as to what the next step will be.

translation: bad luck, we will just talk about it

• Dev Post
Hey everyone, I've got an update for you about Miraluka and hats! We're working on a change right now that will allow them to wear all helmets, masks, visors, and circlets. The current plan is that they will replace the player's chosen mask and show the default mask where necessary.

Hey everyone, I've got an update for you about Miraluka and hats! We're working on a change right now that will allow them to wear all helmets, masks, visors, and circlets. The current plan is that they will replace the player's chosen mask and show the default mask where necessary.

Think you just got owned Slurmez :p

Woot!!!