1.3 Still did not fix the 2 issues that upset me to no end!!

Asukaa

BW, seriously!? It's has to be one of the easiest things to do yet it's still an issue since beta!!

1) When I die and rez at the starting point of a WZ, GET ME THE "F" OUT OF COMBAT! Do you know how many doors I missed and got stuck behind because while I was trying to run out of the room I was slowed due to still being in combat after I died just because I was still targeting an enemy player!?

2) REMOVE PLAYER DOTS AND DEBUFFS FROM MY PERSONS AFTER I DIE! Again, I'll be rezzing at the starting point of a WZ, out of combat, when all of a sudden a dot that is still ticking from before my death, ticks again and it automatically targets the player that cast the dot on me and puts me right back into combat... AND THEN I MISS THE DOOR!

I never complained about class balance once. I took my bad match-ups as bad match-ups. A tanksin comes around, I instantly knew I was gonna die while unloading all my ammo on him only to take away 20% of his HP. I dealt with it and shrugged it off. A concealment op stun locks me to the point of rage quitting, but I would take a deep breathe and just push through.

The only thing that gets me so mad that I would actually punch my keyboard for is the whole "still in combat after death, lol." Please fix this in 1.3. You still have over a month before it goes live, I'm sure you can come up with a solution for this.

Thanks!!

ZOMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!! Still being in combat after I die in a WZ makes me want to claw my eyes out. I've been caught behind so many rez screens when i could have made a difference (ie: stalling the ball carrier near my endzone).

I have made several bug reports about Stealth and this in combat bug.

But every character I have suffers from this bug. You would think someone at Bio Ware would at least adresse this.

Edited by Metalmac

I have made several bug reports about Stealth and this in combat bug.

But every character I have suffers from this bug. You would think someone at Bio Ware would at least adresse this.

I've opened about 10 in-game bug reports and I got the same exact message over and over again where they tell me "Try using the "/stuck" command, Fleet pass or relog." LOL! BW, you need to stop letting the droids handle your in-game support.

SWTOR: The only game where it's so hard to get out of combat even dying isn't good enough.

Lol seriously!

BW, seriously!? It's has to be one of the easiest things to do yet it's still an issue since beta!!

2) REMOVE PLAYER DOTS AND DEBUFFS FROM MY PERSONS AFTER I DIE! Again, I'll be rezzing at the starting point of a WZ, out of combat, when all of a sudden a dot that is still ticking from before my death, ticks again and it automatically targets the player that cast the dot on me and puts me right back into combat... AND THEN I MISS THE DOOR!

this is CAPSLOCK RAGE!!1!! inducing.

or not. but its kind of annoying.

+1

Also pls allow us to

• Get rid of the run upto the Huttball starting area
  • Get rid of the movie intro on Voidstar/NC (on the account pls, not the character)
  • Turn the WZ PVP vendors back on, at the least so you can convert excess commendations/buy wz medpacks

Once in a while I am still in combat after I rez at the start point but it has never caused me to miss the door. I'm not saying it isn't a problem for others but I haven't had this problem. it has to be something that is periodic and proving difficult to pinpoint? I agree it sucks when it does happen to you but I have not seen this happen to me or anyone I play with. How odten does it happen?

Once in a while I am still in combat after I rez at the start point but it has never caused me to miss the door. I'm not saying it isn't a problem for others but I haven't had this problem. it has to be something that is periodic and proving difficult to pinpoint? I agree it sucks when it does happen to you but I have not seen this happen to me or anyone I play with. How odten does it happen?

This doesn't happen 100% of the time. But it does happen enough. I have been clearing my targets before clicking on the rez button and it does help. There are also times when even clearing the target won't help because of a dot/debuff that is still ticking and once you get to the starting point it still ticks are puts you back in combat... then you'll get out of combat... then it ticks again and you're back in combat...

You've just gotten lucky that you haven't missed a door due to this or maybe you could have made the door if you weren't in combat but you didn't notice that you were.

+1

Dying should clear any DOTs, debuffs, or slows, and frankly changing game state should clear any CDs. By game state I mean going from PVE to PVP or even round 1 to round 2 in Voidstar.

I hate it when I get into a PVP match with half my crap still on CD cause I used it in PVE.

If you have never experienced this...try rolling a lethality specced operative. You will pull your hair out with how buggy in and out of combat states affect your character. Dot the enemies on a node and if you die you go back to the spawn point and bounce in and out of combat with dot ticks.

Thought that was bad? Apply dots as usual then try to use your in combat stealth and you vanish but are stuck in combat even when completely cloaked so you cant move quickly and you cant use your OOC heal.

It's a terribly obvious problem and the devs have no clue.

If you have never experienced this...try rolling a lethality specced operative. You will pull your hair out with how buggy in and out of combat states affect your character. Dot the enemies on a node and if you die you go back to the spawn point and bounce in and out of combat with dot ticks.

Thought that was bad? Apply dots as usual then try to use your in combat stealth and you vanish but are stuck in combat even when completely cloaked so you cant move quickly and you cant use your OOC heal.

It's a terribly obvious problem and the devs have no clue.

So the DOT'ers also get put back in combat when a DOT they applied ticks? I didn't know that.

Dot the enemies on a node and if you die you go back to the spawn point and bounce in and out of combat with dot ticks.

My personal favorite is when i'm bouncing in & out of combat with a stand up-sit down animation on the speeder, while traveling back to a node in the Civil War.

On Voidstar i often can't get out of combat mode for minutes, or sometimes not at all when we are defending.

For real.

If they would take a couple devs and have them only concentrate on bug fixes and not minor content that means nothing, people's gaming experience would be so much better.

Like 3 people on PvE bugs and 3 on PvP bugs. It wouldn't take long to fix the priority ones with the most tickets.

Honestly BW, I can hold off a few more months for that extra super worthless crap in Legacy you want to put in as soon as possible. Just fix the bugs, you would see a whole lot of happy subscribers.

ooh ooh what about when you revive in the respawn point and have 60% of health and are still on fire? haha that always makes me laugh but it's lame at the same time. i'm focus fired constantly and marked as the healer as it is i don't get a free minute to breathe most matches. to revive on fire is just insult to injury.