Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ossus mission won't start

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JattaGin
12.24.2018 , 06:04 AM | #21
Just a little heads up:

CS granted me the mission manually. I don't know the exact time difference to where I am right now, but the CS agent must have done it on Sunday 23.12. evening.

Waiting time: about 10 days.

Even though this is too long and the bug itself is annoying, I want to say that I appreciate that someone - a person - did this on a Sunday evening, shortly before christmas. Thank you for doing that job.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

WiLDxPL
12.29.2018 , 06:18 PM | #22
11th day just begun since the issue appeared on my character and still not even a single word from Bioware. This is absolutely outrageous to treat your loyal customers like that! I just pretty much waster 11 days of my subscription due to waiting for a fix! I only subbed to do Jedi Under Siege and here I am still waiting for at least a single word from Bioware.

Bothan
12.29.2018 , 07:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Just a little heads up:

CS granted me the mission manually. I don't know the exact time difference to where I am right now, but the CS agent must have done it on Sunday 23.12. evening.

Waiting time: about 10 days.

Even though this is too long and the bug itself is annoying, I want to say that I appreciate that someone - a person - did this on a Sunday evening, shortly before christmas. Thank you for doing that job.
Sixteen days and counting. My Inquisitor still can't progress along the Ossus quest chain. That other thread that asked players for their breaking points? This is pretty much it. Srsly, straw meet camel's back.

Imperius
01.06.2019 , 09:26 PM | #24
I have a similar thing happening. Just re-installed the game again after a hiatus to find this new mission set. So I started it.
Unfortunately, I can't even start the mission to talk to Lana first! My Sith Warrior keeps falling through the planet where the Alliance base is at. (There are a lot of 'missing resources' on the screen there) /stuck does nothing, and the only way I can get out is to legacy travel to the Imperial Station hub.
I've tried re-entering the mission again from my ship to land, but the same thing happens. I end up falling through the map and dying. Respawning to the medical centre just leads to more falling.

I've lost several tens of thousands of credits in repairs. I'd like to start playing, but he's unable to advance this storyline at all. The base is bugged somehow.

benjq
05.19.2019 , 11:10 AM | #25
so 6 months and many threads later I still have this issue