Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ossus mission won't start

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

lambentcookie
12.11.2018 , 07:38 PM | #1
I have spoken to Lana Beniko

I picked a side, met with the contact on Nar Shaddaa

Returned to Lana and spoken too
Spoiler

At this point the quest should have begun and taken me to Ossus, I have already had success on my Jedi character in starting the quest.

There are only 3 quests in all my quest log, none of which are related, there is no 'Launch' button next to an Ossus quest, I cannot talk to Lana or return to the contact, nothing pending to accept or new markers or objectives to go to.

Any ideas?

Midnight_Ice
12.11.2018 , 08:00 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by lambentcookie View Post
I have spoken to Lana Beniko

I picked a side, met with the contact on Nar Shaddaa

Returned to Lana and spoken too
Spoiler

At this point the quest should have begun and taken me to Ossus, I have already had success on my Jedi character in starting the quest.

There are only 3 quests in all my quest log, none of which are related, there is no 'Launch' button next to an Ossus quest, I cannot talk to Lana or return to the contact, nothing pending to accept or new markers or objectives to go to.

Any ideas?
I just had the same thing happen to me. Imp Agent-Star Forge-max level character-have completed all previous content on this character.

Ohmygah
12.11.2018 , 08:04 PM | #3
I also have this problem, I hope this can get fixed soon.
For reference, here's more information on my problem:

More info: Imperial Agent, sided with Republic during Iokath
Process: Accepted Inflection Point question -> Talked to Lana, sided with Republic -> Talked to SIS agent -> Talked to Imperial via Holo -> Talked to Lana -> completed question -> didn't get another quest to continue story.

Nytani
12.11.2018 , 11:23 PM | #4
I also have this same issue.

Sith Warrior - Darkside - Sided with the Empire all three times I was given the option - Killed off Arcann, Senya, Scorpio, Koth, Aric, Quinn and Theron - Theron is showing up in my Companions & Contacts as a usable companion (And yes I can summon him), even though it correctly states in his info that I left him for dead on Nathema.

I'm not sure if anyone else has a similar type of bug, but it is the only thing I can see that is showing up incorrectly.

Ulthag
12.12.2018 , 01:28 PM | #5
I have the same problem, could you finally play on ossus????? what i must do????

EricMusco
12.12.2018 , 04:57 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We can confirm this is happening in very rare cases where a character will not get the next main story Mission as intended. We are looking into a fix now, in the meantime customer support can grant you the missing Mission. Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ulthag
12.13.2018 , 12:14 PM | #7
Any update???? i still have this problem

WeeLoz
12.13.2018 , 02:25 PM | #8
I still have this problem too. When will there be a fix?

Ulthag
12.14.2018 , 06:56 AM | #9
Hate is strong on me, 4 days later, and i cant play the 5.10, and there are spoilers everywhere...

JattaGin
12.14.2018 , 12:36 PM | #10
Got this issue on my Sith Warrior just now. Quite disappointing. I doubt CS will help me before next week. Would have been nice to play during the weekend.

No problems on my trooper.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.