Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Lana Beniko / romance problem

Eridan's Avatar


Eridan
05.16.2019 , 01:36 PM | #1
Hello.
I have no [flirt] options with Lana Beniko after completely unobvious KOTFE chapter 9 cantina dialog with Theron.
I'm near Nathema Conspiracy FP, which is rumored to be a crucial point for relationship elevation with Lana Beniko.
Itís maybe not a bug, but a VERY annoying and disappointing game design solution.

Is there a way to fix / return "romance lock"?
Everything is okay in the end.
If it's not okay than it's not the end.

Salphidor's Avatar


Salphidor
05.17.2019 , 12:41 AM | #2
If you want to romance Lana, you need to flirt with her before chapter 9 KoTFE, and need to flirt "I need to talk to one of you" in the cantina in chapter 9 and then choose Lana. You can also choose Theron or Koth depending on your choices. After that you have no more flirt options, only with the person you chose in the cantina. So when you talked to Theron in that scene Lana is not available for your character anymore.
There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
05.17.2019 , 12:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Eridan View Post
Hello.
I have no [flirt] options with Lana Beniko after completely unobvious KOTFE chapter 9 cantina dialog with Theron.
I'm near Nathema Conspiracy FP, which is rumored to be a crucial point for relationship elevation with Lana Beniko.
Itís maybe not a bug, but a VERY annoying and disappointing game design solution.

Is there a way to fix / return "romance lock"?
No, sorry. People have been railing on the forums about that choice(1) in the cantina ever since it was released, and the response has been deafeningly silent.

(1) This one:
1. I want to speak with one of you.
2. [Flirt] I want to speak with one of you.

It's an atrocity in the field of story-steering design.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Eridan's Avatar


Eridan
05.17.2019 , 02:21 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
No, sorry. People have been railing on the forums about that choice(1) in the cantina ever since it was released, and the response has been deafeningly silent.

(1) This one:
1. I want to speak with one of you.
2. [Flirt] I want to speak with one of you.

It's an atrocity in the field of story-steering design.
Does replaying some / all chapters can fix this?
I choose option 1, assuming 2 was referred to Theron.
Before that I had romance with Lana from the very beginning oh her story.
Everything is okay in the end.
If it's not okay than it's not the end.

Salphidor's Avatar


Salphidor
05.17.2019 , 02:33 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Eridan View Post
Does replaying some / all chapters can fix this?
I choose option 1, assuming 2 was referred to Theron.
Before that I had romance with Lana from the very beginning oh her story.
Your choices cannot be altered by replaying the chapters.
There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

Eridan's Avatar


Eridan
05.17.2019 , 02:59 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Salphidor View Post
Your choices cannot be altered by replaying the chapters.
Well, that is f***- frustrating.
Everything is okay in the end.
If it's not okay than it's not the end.