Rishi

alexandermancool

I'm a subscriber and also Pre- Ordered the Shadow of Revan. When I arrived at the first time to Rishi I was realy exited and amazed: This Pirate Suit, This Beautiful Location, The people, everything reminds those pirate Islands and so...

I know that Strongholds are only on the capital worlds but I think that it will be great and Realy awesome if they make Stronghold on Rishi!

What do you guys think in this case? ;)

Always nice to see a thread about a specific location for a stronghold, in this case Rishi, taken over by people with suggestions for locations other then the one the topic is about.

I support a Rishi stronghold. Get our own little tropical island paradise with a pirate stronghold on it, though I think a beach would be mandatory for this specific location.

Edited by dibeve

Yeah thats exactly what i was thinking about: in the middle of Rishi , there is a small island with some building, some kind of fort on it 7-8 rooms, and a shore that you can see from the balcony of this building, and Rishi's wilds after it... :)

If they've decided to make Pirate looking Suit, Weapons, Planet so why won't they do a stronghold for brave and strong Space Pirates like we are ;)

Agreed. If we can't have a nice island/beach stronghold on Rakata, this' the next best thing! And there's no story-reason not to be able to have a hidden base/getaway on this planet since they've established that people come from all over to hide out here.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If there is a stronghold on Manaan, it would have an amazing ocean-view xD

Also support the half underwater part, and maybe if they'll willing to put the effort in, they can have some fun with wildlife you can view from an underwater window.

"There's always a bigger fish." -Qui-Gon Jinn, anyone?