Pre-Order Dates that got in today?

Amatoxin

Most accurate information I got is 21st to 27th of July. Keep in mind preorders had a HUGE spike in July. Tomorrow they gonna invite more people than today (same amount on Thursday also), so it will even out.

My guess is that rest of July + maybe complete August will be done tomorrow. September maybe done on Thursday 15th. Leaves October, November and December for the official EGA period and would grant everyone who preordered at least 2 days of EGA - which at least I consider fine.

Would have preorderd earlier if I had access to the Beta before the Beta Weekends - hell, I was signed up for Beta since I saw the game at GamesCom 2009...

Edited by TeiwazVienna

Most accurate information I got is 21st to 27th of July. Keep in mind preorders had a HUGE spike in July. Tomorrow they gonna invite more people than today (same amount on Thursday also), so it will even out.

My guess is that rest of July + maybe complete August will be done tomorrow. September maybe done on Thursday 15th. Leaves October, November and December for the official EGA period and would grant everyone who preordered at least 2 days of EGA - which at least I consider fine.

Would have preorderd earlier if I had access to the Beta before the Beta Weekends - hell, I was signed up for Beta since 2008...

I love theory crafters, especially when they say something that lets me in a game sometime tomorrow

I love theory crafters, especially when they say something that lets me in a game sometime tomorrow

Well, only thing that would leave me some kind of mad would be if my copy arrives and I can't play - Amazon said it will arrive 15th-17th. We'll see :)

[edit]

Some more theory crafting:

EGA invites could be finished by the 16th ;)

Here are some numbers:

July preorders are about 250k afaik, total of something about 1 million. Today they (almost) finished July (latest info I got: they did 21st to 28th), so that's 250k in 5 waves.

1 wave being 50k people.

Tomorrow they try to invite even more people, lets say 6-8 waves --> 300k-400k people.

We now have 550k-650k, or an average of 600k.

Thursday, IF the servers manage it, the same amount of people get their invites. That's +350k.

So on Thursday 950k people are playing the game. That could leave December preorders to finish by Friday the 16th.

You happy now? :cool:

[/edit]

Edited by TeiwazVienna

I didn't even buy the game and i got in :) already 3 toons at lvl 50 and i've got several server first titles!!!! yay me !!!

j/k really still not in and not going to check again til the 16th when i get another day off. had the 13th totally off and could play allllll day but no email :( and that makes me a saaaaaad panda

Edited by lividspiral