So all the people who aren't in game will be reading this

Vicarra

I'm guessing that all the thousands of people not in early access yet (including myself) are sitting here on these forums either a) complaining b) defending or c) Trollin hardcore.

Let's see what you got.

Shoot.

:wea_07:

I'm getting ready to go to bed after 12+ hours of playing SWTOR. XD

That false advert. It had stated ( Up to 5 days early access ). We are not even to 5 days yet, Dec 15 2011.

Actually, right this very moment, the main page says 'Fans who have pre-ordered STAR WARS: The Old Republic can now begin playing the game!'. I woke up this morning and saw that. Called a bunch of people I work with, traded days off. Tried to log in, no subscription.. looked into more detail on the forums, i ordered in october so i'll probably get in thursday, when I have to work again. The best part is, I originally had thursday and saturday off, now i work thurs-wed. But the fact is, what the main page states right now is clearly false.

Edited by Indurin

My actual goal in this thread was to just see what people are doing, other then having a melt down, not creating more complaints because let's be honest at this point there's nothing we can do to get more invites. You know it and I know it.

oooh, I want me some of that FFIX. Clearly the BEST in the series! Now go headbutt someone with Zidane! =D

It REALLY IS the best one. I'm not to pleased with the fact that I blew four hours playing Chocobo Hot and Cold last night, however.

Actually, right this very moment, the main page says 'Fans who have pre-ordered STAR WARS: The Old Republic can now begin playing the game!'. I woke up this morning and saw that. Called a bunch of people I work with, traded days off. Tried to log in, no subscription.. looked into more detail on the forums, i ordered in october so i'll probably get in thursday, when I have to work again. The best part is, I originally had thursday and saturday off, now i work thurs-wed.

This is my favorite story of the day.

[quote name='Indurin']Actually, right this very moment, the main page says 'Fans who have pre-ordered STAR WARS: The Old Republic can now begin playing the game!'. I woke up this morning and saw that. Called a bunch of people I work with, traded days off. Tried to log in, no subscription.. looked into more detail on the forums, i ordered in october so i'll probably get in thursday, when I have to work again. The best part is, I originally had thursday and saturday off, now i work thurs-wed.[/QUOTE] ...LOL.....:p

I think its great. I don't mind waiting for my email. The teenage rage on here has been extremely entertaining. SWTOR stated one thing and they assumed 456 other things. now they want to rage at BW because they werent smart enough to understand how Early Access was going to work.