Guild Training dummy

Adapterr

I think it was a huge oversight to miss this. Bioware, bring us operation training dummies for our guild hall. It would be nice to watch each other go through rotations and give tips to our friends and guildmates.
  • Like 1

I think it was a huge oversight to miss this. Bioware, bring us operation training dummies for our guild hall. It would be nice to watch each other go through rotations and give tips to our friends and guildmates.

Why only for the *guild* stronghold? (And have you investigated the Rishi stronghold, which has them in personal-SH mode?)

Why only for the *guild* stronghold? (And have you investigated the Rishi stronghold, which has them in personal-SH mode?)

I'm not asking only for the guild flagship, but this is where my entire guild spends most of their time. Its our hub and we enjoy it being there dueling talking and having fun. Allowing training dummies lets me advise my friends on their rotation in real time and I can star parse their dps. I have alot of new players in the guild it just happens that we cant have a dummy on the flagship, which is a little strange imo.

Edited by Adapterr