Hoping the Devs and their families are safe

phalczen

I saw that as of this morning some of the rivers in Austin are reaching flood stage due to the after effects of Hurricane Harvey. Plus, some of the team might have family in Houston. May the Force be with you all in this troubled time.

Good post. This is a game we play for fun...what's happening in Texas is not very fun for anyone right now...I hope everyone, Devs and players, are staying safe and doing what needs to be done. If that means taking a week off to help family or friends, I hope they take that time. Real life ALWAYS comes first.

Good post. This is a game we play for fun...what's happening in Texas is not very fun for anyone right now...I hope everyone, Devs and players, are staying safe and doing what needs to be done. If that means taking a week off to help family or friends, I hope they take that time. Real life ALWAYS comes first.

That says it all. Really looking rough down there. Take good care of yourselves.

A lovely thread and I agree with it. I hope everyone, the devs, their families, everyone who works for Bioware included, and of course players in the region are all safe. My thoughts are with all of you and I hope you'll all be safe and well. Take care. <3

A lovely thread and I agree with it. I hope everyone, the devs, their families, everyone who works for Bioware included, and of course players in the region are all safe. My thoughts are with all of you and I hope you'll all be safe and well. Take care. <3

^^ Very much agree.

This storm is unprecedented in terms of rainfall and post hurricane destruction.

• Dev Post
Thank you so much for thinking of us! Fortunately, the impact here in Austin has been comparatively mild. Our friends, families, and players in Houston, Galveston, and elsewhere along the coast are much more heavily affected, so we hope that everyone will keep them in their thoughts and help out where they can.

Yes stay safe! Even though you screw your player base all the best to you and your families and yours and their safety.

Some people have died. Some people's lives are still in danger. Some people have lost everything they own. You have no idea whether or not the employees at BW Austin have been affected by that, yet you take a swipe at them just the same because you're upset over a game?

It's easy to forget the people behind a game are real people with families and lives, but they are, and they deserve our respect. Real life is more important than anything else.

I hope everyone out there is okay and that if there is/was any threat that it subsides without any major incident. Take care guys.

Thank you so much for thinking of us! Fortunately, the impact here in Austin has been comparatively mild. Our friends, families, and players in Houston, Galveston, and elsewhere along the coast are much more heavily affected, so we hope that everyone will keep them in their thoughts and help out where they can.

Excellent news, thanks for letting us know :)

If that means taking a week off to help family or friends, I hope they take that time.

A week off? NOOO, I demand muh stowies & sub compensation!!!!

Real life ALWAYS comes first.

PFFT, you don't speak for the rest of us man!!!!!

Edited by DenariusJay

This makes the second time in recent years that Texas has been flooded out......I think you guys have had enough. I hope you stay high and dry for a little bit!