Concealment operative is the hardest class and spec. Why is the skill cap sooo low???

Fabzeros

Max concealment skill cap <<<<<<<< madness sorc skillcap. Yet operative is the hardest class I've played yet (tried all classes/specs except heal/tank specs in ranked).

Discounting tank specs, concealment is literally HARD to play well. Bioware buff the skill cap please! Let operatives take some kind of damage reduction while stunned! Whitebar, burst, op breaks. Do it once more and conecealment is dead. Roll needs to be usable while rooted! Every class has roots/slows! Too easy to kite operatives in this pvp meta smh... That awkward moment when you predict a stun perfectly only for someone to root you at right before you roll >.<

Operative brothers let us unite against this conspiracy to nerd one of the weakest classes in PvP!

We all know that only three current subs can even play the class at a competitive level....

Not like they can kite for infinity+1, either...

Watch for the second roll... if they don't double-roll like a new player, then stun them and burst... then watch your teammate whitebar and burst even more until he either breaks or dies... If he double-rolls, just wait 3 seconds to do that same exact thing... Easy lol

What is your char name on harbinger? Are you cigeld or slimshady?

Ahh your toon name first? I've dueled slimshady and hung out with his "pack" on his TS back in the day... the one and only fun day of the season hahaha.

...Wanheda??????

Edited by Fabzeros

I remember dueling a guy called special-agent, we did about 5 duels and I won them all. Are you him?

Ahahahaha Wanheda my man! And no lol, I'm not him. Just using another op with his name to troll forums whenever I'm travelling and have lots of downtime.

Edited by Fabzeros

haha, ive been wondering who are you after your post about all the best operative duelers being on NA. Are nike and cigeld still dueling a lot? If not, ill be back on harbinger soon so we can get them going again. Edited by Alliim

I remember dueling a guy called special-agent, we did about 5 duels and I won them all. Are you him?

Sent you a PM message with my main toon's name. I can transfer an op to EU to duel if you're down. Any other ops from EU reading this who'd like to duel? Ping is overrated xD

haha, ive been wondering who are you after your post about all the best operative duelers being on NA. Are nike and cigeld still dueling a lot? If not, ill be back on harbinger soon so we can get them going again.

Hahaha yea, Nike's new name is "Nike vii." You need to duel Jonks sometime bro! Nike and Cigeld can only him like 1/5 on average. I'd say he's almost as good as slimshady with good ping.

Jonks plays with an alt which he prefers to keep incognito to protect his rating, but I can try to hook us up.

Edited by Fabzeros

Haha, yeah there's at least a few operatives that will be up for duels. And yeah bring an op to eu and ill bring mine to harbinger, so we can both experience ****** ping.

Sounds good. I'll transfer an op this week or the next unless you wanna try Jonks first. Glad I was trolling forums today lol.

I dueled jonks a while back with bad ping and it was 50/50. I took part in some small jung ma tournament against solv and slimm, check the ja forums, you can see the results, shame u and nike missed out on it. Would have been good if all of us took part. Edited by Alliim

I dueled jonks a while back with bad ping and it was 50/50. I took part in some small jung ma tournament against solv and slimm, check the ja forums, you can see the results.

Looking now... and that's impressive! I think he got a lot better though, since I don't remember him being that impressive when I first saw him duel.

My record against Solv is 3/2. Will look at the results of the tournament now haha.. betting on you beating Solv if the matchup happened.

Edited by Fabzeros

Not sure, our duels were a little while after he won the sti tourn. How do your duels go with slimm? i remember cigeld and nike having a hard time with him back when I was on harb. Edited by Alliim

Not sure, our duels were a little while after he won the sti tourn. How do your duels go with slimm? i remember cigeld and nike having a hard time with him back when I was on harb.

That'll ruin the surprise! Nike is will become more active in about a week or so, since his school finishes a bit later and he's in the finals week/weeks. I'll let him know when I get a chance though. Can't wait to play you with my best >:D

Not sure, our duels were a little while after he won the sti tourn. How do your duels go with slimm? i remember cigeld and nike having a hard time with him back when I was on harb.

If you're on JC, I can be on now. Might not be great since I'm on public wifi and I'll need to re-adjust to my keyboard keybinds (no naga) but it won't really make a difference imo.

Watch for the second roll... if they don't double-roll like a new player, then stun them and burst... then watch your teammate whitebar and burst even more until he either breaks or dies... If he double-rolls, just wait 3 seconds to do that same exact thing... Easy lol

M8, I play operative myself. You're practically invincible if you know how to LOS.

Concealment needs less survivability, not more. We need more damage, less reliance on spending all our GCDs on survivability.

Easy way to do this would be to buff Concealment's shield probe a good 20-30% for the spec, (this would make aug shields even more attractive but I still wouldn't take it regularly over revitalizers or evasive imperative), and then nerf Shadow Operative Elite to only provide 50% damage reduction and STUN/SLEEP immunity (not root, snare or knockback immunity) for the 1.5s GCD.

Ruining people's rotation is both annoying for the enemy and feels cheesy for the user. Yes, rolling at the right times to dodge stuff is definitely something that requires situational awareness and skill, but you can also just roll at random times and still dodge a bunch of stuff by chance. Not good gameplay.

Maybe additionally make Kolto Probe only stackable by 1 (buff the base healing of it a little bit because medicine needs a buff to theirs anyway) and give Medicine a passive that allows them to stack kolto probe to 2.

Edited by QuiveringPotato

It's a game. Go outside.

The way he defends his unbalanced class with such ferocity is... interesting.

But operatives need more sustained damage, less survivability in conc and better burst heals for healer - and then they're fine.