does sin defense need a buff?

AlCorazon

I feel extra squishy in Ranked. I mean i have 12 seconds of Deflection on a 2 min CD and Shroud of max 5 seconds with a 1 min CD. While oper who delivers massive damage, has 35 secs on shield probe, self healing and self cleansing ...i don't even want to talk about the damn roll.

Crowd control on Deception while is nice, but if ur focused down, you are pretty much extra screwed. It seems that Carnage Mara can do wonders by massive damage hits...and oper can just endlessly roll with massive amount of roots and stuns.... I have a feeling i should have rolled my oper for ranked instead of starting to grind comms on a sin.

And the damn PW and Teleport is bugged as hell, sometimes it just fails...especially that ability to appear at the enemy, it worked on me only a couple of times.

What do you think?

Edited by AlCorazon

Vanish, PW, Shroud, Deflection, Shroud on vanish, 30% damage reduction on stun, 25% damage reduction on blackout/ 30% dmge reduction on crowd control... Oper dealing massive damage? Troll confirmed. Edited by Alliim

Yeah sins can feel very squishy if 3 guys are on top of you and nobody bothers to heal or guard you or even throw some cc at them. So can alot of other classes though. I'll tell you what the devs said though about this: "l2p your doing it wrong" See your supposed to be an ASSASIN striking from the shadows, slaying your vulnerable prey then disappearing back into the shadows. You are NOT supposed be right in the middle of a 6 v 6 melee scrum on novarre south, with aoe all over you damage everywhere pretending your some kind of sith warrior. Your NOT.

Sin defenses are perfect for what they are designed to do: hit and run attacks to drop a vulnerable healer and 1v1s. If your finding the defenses lacking its because you are using them in a role they are not designed for.

Yeah sins can feel very squishy if 3 guys are on top of you and nobody bothers to heal or guard you or even throw some cc at them. So can alot of other classes though. I'll tell you what the devs said though about this: "l2p your doing it wrong" See your supposed to be an ASSASIN striking from the shadows, slaying your vulnerable prey then disappearing back into the shadows. You are NOT supposed be right in the middle of a 6 v 6 melee scrum on novarre south, with aoe all over you damage everywhere pretending your some kind of sith warrior. Your NOT.

Sin defenses are perfect for what they are designed to do: hit and run attacks to drop a vulnerable healer and 1v1s. If your finding the defenses lacking its because you are using them in a role they are not designed for.

Yeah, lurking in the shadows ... thats all great in regs 8 v 8... Ranked 4 v 4 i lurk long enough, team is down 1 ... if i disappear, same. Unless heal and a tank is involved very hard to do. If i strike from shadows and vanish, ill do **** all dps....

Because lurking and vanishing is what i have been doing, but then u get *****ed at that dps is low, u can't win ... :D