Maintenance: May 9th, 2017

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, May 9th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance. SWTOR.com will also be down during this time.

Details:

DATE: 9 May 2017

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1200 - 1600 GMT)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by EricMusco

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, May 9th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance. SWTOR.com will also be down during this time.

Details:

Every time you do the backend maintenance the servers get laggier than before.

There are basically 2 main servers in SWTOR now, Harbringer US and Red Eclipse EU, rest of the servers are dying of entropy.

Edited by Tarbuch
typo

Please fix the companion-disappearing bug after war zones. There are people every day asking for help because their comp has gone. Especially new players (who dont have Nico Okarr, Shae, HK,...) are affected by this.

Hey everyone!

Details:

I just tried to log in and it said that Login Servers are down. I thought that the Servers weren't going to be down until Tomorrow. What gives?

Every time you do the backend maintenance the servers get laggier than before.

There are basically 2 main servers in SWTOR now, Harbringer US and Red Eclipse EU, rest of the servers are dying of entropy.

Ebon Hawk has a very good amount of people :D

I just tried to log in and it said that Login Servers are down. I thought that the Servers weren't going to be down until Tomorrow. What gives?

The servers are up. Either swtor.exe or launcher.exe can;t get past your firewall. Please double check those settings.

Hey everyone!

Details:

What are they going to break now?

Please fix the companion-disappearing bug after war zones. There are people every day asking for help because their comp has gone. Especially new players (who dont have Nico Okarr, Shae, HK,...) are affected by this.

That's why Theron disappears on me and I can't resummon him?

Go on vacation for 2 weeks... :/

Hey everyone!

Details:

Because obviously adding one or two patches for things currently affecting players since you're taking the server down for 4 hours anyway would be too much to expect, right?

Edited by Zorvan

Aren't you guys going to fix the flashpoint chat bug where if people leave they still see the conversation and the bug where some aren't getting the daily reward and conquest points for queuing for veteran flashpoints?

No fix for that , it is not affecting C$rtel Market.

They won't fix anything... All bugs should be fixed soon tho.

It will be just another maintenace which will affect only players time. They won't add anything, the won't fix anything, they will just take servers down, do nothing and then extend maintenance for another 2 hours.

Aren't you guys going to fix the flashpoint chat bug where if people leave they still see the conversation and the bug where some aren't getting the daily reward and conquest points for queuing for veteran flashpoints?

actually we laughed with guild so much with this (leave group and still read what they say), when 1st time i got this and say it to guild chat, i start read from mates:

1. use the force with better ways

2. the force is strong in you

3. your mediclorians hits red

and such, we spend lot of time laughing

Quite some (lengthy) backend maintenances during the last months. I hope that they are working on something in the background... the better than cross-server thingy is still to be revealed, for example. Some servers had some issues lately. Maybe they test certain things? Here's hoping.

Quite some (lengthy) backend maintenances during the last months. I hope that they are working on something in the background... the better than cross-server thingy is still to be revealed, for example. Some servers had some issues lately. Maybe they test certain things? Here's hoping.

The better than cross serverTM ship has sailed and hit an iceberg years ago. :(