SWTOR Deals on Amazon

Drenovade

Not sure how many other players know about this, I could just be stating the obvious, but there's some good deals available on Amazon for players interested in premium membership and cartel coins.

The premium pack is priced at $39.99 and comes with 3 months of game time. It's $5 cheaper than if you were to buy 3 months independently, and also comes with 2400 CC and a bonus mount based off of the swoop bikes from the original KOTOR game. It's definitely worth buying if you were going to subscribe for at least 3 consecutive months anyway. As I understand it, you can only redeem this offer on your account once every 6 months.

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-Knights-Eternal/dp/B00T8NURF8

There's a "lesser" version of this available through Origin. It's 2 months for $29.99, but comes with a bonus 1050 CC and still awards the swoop bike.

Link: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/deluxe-pack

Additionally, if you buy CC in bulk, make sure you do it through Amazon at least once so you can get the exclusive pet. It's a "mini-rancor" and comes in 3 different skins depending on which version you buy.

2400 CC - Juvenile War Rancor Pet - $19.99 - https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-Cartel-Exclusive/dp/B00DIIZ15A

5500 CC - Juvenile Mountain Rancor Pet - $39.99 - https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-Cartel-Exclusive/dp/B00HWYDJH8

14500 CC - Juvenile Irradiated Rancor Pet - $99.99 - https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republic-Cartel-Exclusive/dp/B00NFZZN18

The 14500 pack is the best deal for buying CC in terms of how much you pay for each coin, but it's also the most expensive pack to buy.

They might change the bonus rewards for these deals when the next expansion comes around, so if you have any interest in the rewards, it could be ideal to take advantage of them while you can. The CC packs used to award a mini starship pet, but they later changed it to rancors a few months before KOTFE was released.

Edited by Drenovade

Been there done that and you can apply the same package over and over to your account, you just can not get the mount or pets come with the package more than 1, game time will add up and CC will deliver instantly. Thanks for your post though :D Edited by Xbladez

Do you still get the 500 cc sub bonus?

Good question. According to several people who answered the same question on Amazon, yes, you do still get the monthly bonus of 500 CC for buying the premium pack.

Edited by Drenovade

• 1 month later...

My apologies for this minor necro, but I have a question about this topic.

On the KotFE bundle page on Amazon it says once:

"NOTE: This bundle is a one-time purchase item only. Users will be able to apply the code in the bundle only once. "

And then it says once:

"*Can only be redeemed once per 6-month period. "

I had bought this package once in November 2017 and I am now wondering if I could buy it again. I don't feel like buying a 60 days gametime card right now, because there won't come anything special for me during the summer. However, this 40$ deal incl. CC would be OK as I could buy the last remaining white-black crystal with it. ;)

Does anyone have experience with buying a second bundle after 6 months?

Thank you for your (serious) answer(s).

My apologies for this minor necro, but I have a question about this topic.

On the KotFE bundle page on Amazon it says once:

"NOTE: This bundle is a one-time purchase item only. Users will be able to apply the code in the bundle only once. "

And then it says once:

"*Can only be redeemed once per 6-month period. "

I had bought this package once in November 2017 and I am now wondering if I could buy it again. I don't feel like buying a 60 days gametime card right now, because there won't come anything special for me during the summer. However, this 40$ deal incl. CC would be OK as I could buy the last remaining white-black crystal with it. ;)

Does anyone have experience with buying a second bundle after 6 months?

Thank you for your (serious) answer(s).

I am now curious about this too. I have bought these packages in the past and was unaware of this 6 mo. thing. I would have been taking advantage of that if I had known I could. I thought each time a new package had been released it was one time only, as they usually stated.

• 2 months later...

Minor necro again, but I think this might be interesting news for some:

I just took the risk and ordered another copy of the starter bundle on Amazon. And it worked.

3 years ago (dang, time is running...) I ordered the KotFE starter bundle.

Today I ordered the KotET starter bundle.

I cannot confirm whether it really works every 6 months or not, but at least it looks like if you previously bought the KotFE bundle and now the KotET bundle, it works just fine.

Edited by JattaGin

• 2 weeks later...
Minor necro again, but I think this might be interesting news for some:

I just took the risk and ordered another copy of the starter bundle on Amazon. And it worked.

3 years ago (dang, time is running...) I ordered the KotFE starter bundle.

Today I ordered the KotET starter bundle.

I cannot confirm whether it really works every 6 months or not, but at least it looks like if you previously bought the KotFE bundle and now the KotET bundle, it works just fine.

I'm assuming when I came back to game last August (man, has it seriously been a year already? wow...) I bought the KotET set. Seriously thinking of risking it and buying another. Meh, even if I can't use it maybe a guildie can use the code.