BM bag drop rate of BM tokens

Anniepants

Yeah dude in my guild was pretty pissed off since he hasn't gotten a BM comm in over 12 bags.

Seems like a crappy system to me. All it does is piss players off, they practically burn themselves out to get Battlemaster and this usually pushes them over the edge.

We are literally pleading with our friends not to grind BM, because too many people are quitting over it. :)

Edited by Kurfer

Yeah dude in my guild was pretty pissed off since he hasn't gotten a BM comm in over 12 bags.

Seems like a crappy system to me. All it does is piss players off, they practically burn themselves out to get Battlemaster and this usually pushes them over the edge.

We are literally pleading with our friends not to grind BM, because too many people are quitting over it. :)

Yeah stay out of the rumble and go get Rakatas from raids. It's also a valid set in PvP and much more fun to get :)

It's not a 25% chance it's a 25% chance per bag. That's a complete difference.

Each individual roll is 25% which is much less than 25% for all the bags. You have a 75% chance every single time to lose. Which means you could easily go 100 without a token because the odds are horribly against you.

The thing is this is top tier PvP gear...it's not suppose to be easy to obtain. Why cry non-stop about it? Especially since the difference between champion and BM is in the single digits.

Stats don't even make a noticeable difference...get over it...srsly

Each individual roll is 25% which is much less than 25% for all the bags. You have a 75% chance every single time to lose. Which means you could easily go 100 without a token because the odds are horribly against you.

The thing is this is top tier PvP gear...it's not suppose to be easy to obtain. Why cry non-stop about it? Especially since the difference between champion and BM is in the single digits.

probably because going 3 weeks without making any progress is a horrible design

Sorry, I don't believe you. Yeah you can go on bad runs, as I did on champion bags but 0/53? Personally I am 4/7.

well over 3 weeks now without a single one, i made numerous tickets but all i get is "we are investigating the issue"

its possible im just unlucky, but i think odds are that its bugged for me

if any dev's read this please go look at the logs for my account if you can, or even just take it over and test it

Edited by LanceUpercutt

That not how odds work. If you flip a coin it's 1/2, .5 or 50%. If you want to know what the odds are of getting heads twice in a row it not 1/2 it's 1/4 .25 or 25%. 1/2 multiplied by 1/2.

Now take that same coin and flip it ten times...the odds of getting heads every time is 1/1024 or 0.09%.

Yeah stay out of the rumble and go get Rakatas from raids. It's also a valid set in PvP and much more fun to get :)

I would tend to agree, I will never equip full champion...too much goodness from my 2 piece rakata bonus and not to mention tons more endurance.

People tend to ignore pure dps classes rolling with 18k hp :)

That not how odds work. If you flip a coin it's 1/2, .5 or 50%. If you want to know what the odds are of getting heads twice in a row it not 1/2 it's 1/4 .25 or 25%. 1/2 multiplied by 1/2.

Now take that same coin and flip it ten times...the odds of getting heads every time is 1/1024 or 0.09%.

You're confusing odds of single chance, with odds of a set. Each coin flip is 50%, each bag open is 25%...

Edited by Makar

Also why trust anything a pvp dev for this game says about pvp? They are the trash of the industry and Bioware grabbed them off the unemployment line when they turned warhammer into late stage abortion.

These guys are clowns, we should be lucky pvp even works.

I am currently 0 for 17 bags. That's sadly not a exaggeration.

Previous posts from the devs state they have confirmed the drop rate, but I either have the worst possible luck, or there is a problem.

While I understand the gear should be hard to get (I'm fine with that), I think they should just make the BM gear super expensive with commendations and increase the amount dropped from the bags (maybe 5 at a time) so that I can at least feel like I am progressing.

Make each item 150 comms for all I care, but adjust it somehow so that the feeling of defeat received each time you open a bag goes away.

It is literally driving players away from the game.