For all the people who are re-subcribing

PunisherAS

Be prepared for less trolling, and less whining in SWTOR.

Bring us joy to this day!

Nah. Most people who say they quit a mmorpg are lying.

Normal people with no unhealthy attachments to a game just do something else they enjoy instead. So unfortunately you will not see a big reduction in irrational complaints

Normal people with no unhealthy attachments to a game just do something else they enjoy instead. So unfortunately you will not see a big reduction in irrational complaints

Funny part is, your probably right.

Its as bad as people who said they cancelled yet they still hover these forums and reply to every dang thread about someone quitting. lolz

you'll have one less me though ^^ can't see anyone staying in this game longterm unless you live for star wars lore. the developers are highly unproffessional in almost all aspects and the game is badly coded. No i do not have a low-end PC bioware.. back to playing skyrim , deus-ex , withcer 2 at max .. laters.

Be prepared for less trolling, and less whining in SWTOR.

Bring us joy to this day!

Your naivety is touching. The people complaining on these forums care about this game, and care deeply. Of course they are going to resubscribe. They are heavily invested in the game.

Its' the people who quietly walk away without telling you what you did wrong that are scary to a company wanting to stay in business. Because all you see is your income going down and you don't know why ...

Funny part is, your probably right.

Its as bad as people who said they cancelled yet they still hover these forums and reply to every dang thread about someone quitting. lolz

There's a guy who's been subbed to Warhammer Online for 3 years just so he could troll the forums.

And then you want to bring Star Wars fans that kind of power?

:(

Edit: I bought 6 months because I love this game. Like I'd make love to it. The only place it can go from here is up.

Edited by Falkelord

Many people will give the game a few months. But personaly for my taste this game is to limiting even for a theme park game. But ill give it atleast 3 months. And people who pay 50-150 for something have the right to whine about something they dont like. Anyone that pays that kind of money and doesnt complain about issues is an idiot.

Jesus you people crying about whiners are more annoying because you just go with the flow and nothing gets changed for the better. Just shut up and play right? Oh no one is to be allowed an opinion but you? I mean you dont have to give up your life to hang out on the forums to read every post and comment on them. Could just go play the game and ignore the ones that have issues with the game.

Just saying

Seriously? Rude awakening time come the 20th.

You mean when all the twits who ponced up the forums with "I'm quitting" posts that read like they were written by a seventh-grade girl that got the "No" box checked on the note she passed to the boy she liked actually pay another fifteen bucks so they can keep trolling?

Edited by Jimer_Lins

Can't wait. People won't be able to use the 'I'm still in my free month' excuse anymore. Everyone will be an official paying subscriber.

meh they will just switch to using the "15 dollars is nothing unless you are poor so I threw pocket change out to give them another month to pull it together" excuse.. or something close and as condescending

Edited by Liquidacid

i have played MMOs for a few different companies, this one is no more or no less worse than the others imo. those who are unsubbing after giving the game 1 month after release havent given the game enough time.

maybe the game was rushed out unpolished and with more than a few bugs, but where have you people been the last two decades? this is a PC game and an mmo to boot. its almost standard prodedure to have a game in this state (and its not even all THAT bad, the game is more than playable, it just has annoying niggles in some parts) at release.

there will always be people who complain for the sake of complaining, but hopefully your right because this forum has far to many whiners. lets hope after this first month we may get a few more none moany *** threads.

You are actually wrong my friend.

Unsubscribed; Proof.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc464/SK-Dubrok/Unsubscribed.jpg

SWTOR isn't installed anymore; Proof.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc464/SK-Dubrok/SWTORIsGone.jpg

So it's safe to say you are wrong on all counts.

Edited by SWGVet

I'm okay with constructive criticism and intelligent/rational feedback. However, the overall negative vibe I've been feeling from the forums is quite the opposite of what I've been feeling ingame. Maybe it's because I'm on a populated server, playing in an active guild, DOING things and having fun for what the game is...who knows.

Sometimes, I feel as though I could avoid 99.9% of the crap on these forums if there were only Server forum sections (other than avoiding the forums completely of course >.<). Then, I wouldn't have to deal with (AS MANY) cry babies from whatever crappy place they came from. Not to mention all of the trolls wouldn't be grouped up into one big general section. Meh. Wishful thinking. :)

Edited by Valeena

You are actually wrong my friend.

Unsubscribed; Proof.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc464/SK-Dubrok/Unsubscribed.jpg

SWTOR isn't installed anymore; Proof.

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc464/SK-Dubrok/SWTORIsGone.jpg

So it's safe to say you are wrong on all counts, and that you are just being another fanboy like all the rest out there.

Most. Not "All".

Edited by Falkelord

Many people will give the game a few months. But personaly for my taste this game is to limiting even for a theme park game. But ill give it atleast 3 months. And people who pay 50-150 for something have the right to whine about something they dont like. Anyone that pays that kind of money and doesnt complain about issues is an idiot.

Jesus you people crying about whiners are more annoying because you just go with the flow and nothing gets changed for the better. Just shut up and play right? Oh no one is to be allowed an opinion but you? I mean you dont have to give up your life to hang out on the forums to read every post and comment on them. Could just go play the game and ignore the ones that have issues with the game.

Just saying

And you obviously have some highly intelligent opinions of the game that everyone needs to hear. We are saying goodbye to the trolls on these forums and you know who they are. Not everyone who enjoys a game is a mindless fanboy.

Just saying.