Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sparkly eyes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mubrak
11.25.2017 , 07:52 AM | #91
Is this going to be fixed in 5.6?
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!
Remove the blue glow from useable stronghold objects and decorations!

LadyMariel
11.30.2017 , 09:28 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
Is this going to be fixed in 5.6?
Nope. Still super sparkly in the new update. Annoying as hell.

TheRandomWolf
11.30.2017 , 12:34 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyMariel View Post
Nope. Still super sparkly in the new update. Annoying as hell.
You're mistaken.

The sparkle is gone. But there's a new issue. They added more to the existing textures, making some existing character look as if they were on addicted to drugs. And there's also a "bug" that screwed up most colours. Many Twi'lek lost their original colours. Some colours such as brown and green have changed. My human female had dark brown eyes, and now they are gold....
If anyone wants, you could always use my referral link for some extra goodies. I'd be pretty grateful. Here it is: http://www.swtor.com/r/SfNGDW

Cuiwe
11.30.2017 , 12:55 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRandomWolf View Post
You're mistaken.

The sparkle is gone. But there's a new issue. They added more to the existing textures, making some existing character look as if they were on addicted to drugs. And there's also a "bug" that screwed up most colours. Many Twi'lek lost their original colours. Some colours such as brown and green have changed. My human female had dark brown eyes, and now they are gold....
I actually like that color. Tune it a bit and you have Hazel, very nice.

Also, what's this about Deathsticks? Wanna buy some Deathsticks?
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Mubrak
11.30.2017 , 01:24 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuiwe View Post
I actually like that color. Tune it a bit and you have Hazel, very nice.
It's fine when BW decides that Mako or Temple should now have hazel eyes. Looks odd now, but we'll get used to it and they're BW's chars. But they shouldn't decide that for our chars. Keep the old eye colors as they were, and add the new ones to the selection.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!
Remove the blue glow from useable stronghold objects and decorations!