Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sparkly eyes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MaraSkyJade
10.10.2017 , 03:55 PM | #11
Way too shiny...Torian looks like he's going to cry.
"Gone hunting for a few days. Don't be mad at me, Farmboy..." ~Mara Jade Skywalker

Typhaos
10.10.2017 , 04:23 PM | #12
Eyes are bright, Hoth sky is black @_@

betaku
10.10.2017 , 04:26 PM | #13
Not for me : http://hpics.li/ed6750c

What your graphics settings ?

Ahh i see, its the antialiasing settings on high you have sparkles not for very high.
Bėtrave - Sniper Beta'luna - Gunslinger
Takube - MarauderToutesttaku - Sentinel
Darth Malgus
Gaming Rig

grania
10.10.2017 , 06:27 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by betaku View Post
Not for me : http://hpics.li/ed6750c

What your graphics settings ?

Ahh i see, its the antialiasing settings on high you have sparkles not for very high.
Hm I'll have to play with it, because this is kind of weird

https://i.imgur.com/SOaSN9O.png

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

TyonYlle
10.10.2017 , 06:44 PM | #15
Huh, I kinda think it's a neat update, like the "eyebrow crinkle" update. I'm good with any of these updates.
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading

Ioue
10.10.2017 , 08:45 PM | #16
I think they need to adjust the shaders a bit because it is kind of bright @__@
I have mine on all max, and while I do appreciate more depth the eye shaders have gotten in this game, that brightness... it just needs a bit of a touch-up ^^;;

Jagaimee
10.10.2017 , 08:47 PM | #17
This is really annoying. Everybody looks like they have glitter permanently stuck in their eyes. Changing the graphics settings, like anti-aliasing, does not help.

But it's just a cosmetic bug. There goes any hope of it ever being fixed. *cough cathar and zabrak skin colors cough, dual vibrosword bug, etc. etc. etc.*
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Estelindis
10.10.2017 , 08:58 PM | #18
Something probably needs to be tweaked somewhere. The eye shimmer looks cool on the login screen, but in cutscenes it's distractingly bright.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

grania
10.11.2017 , 05:35 AM | #19
Changing settings didn't help me either. Everyone still looks like they're either gazing at a long line of light bulbs with the lampshades off of them, or got eye tattoos.

It's not my intention to sound snotty about this, because mistakes can be made and fixed. I'd just like to know if this was a mistake and will be fixed, or if this is the new normal that I'm going to have to get accustomed to. I like taking screenshots of the game and these strange glass/ice eyes really futz them up.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

betaku
10.11.2017 , 06:02 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Changing settings didn't help me either. Everyone still looks like they're either gazing at a long line of light bulbs with the lampshades off of them, or got eye tattoos.

It's not my intention to sound snotty about this, because mistakes can be made and fixed. I'd just like to know if this was a mistake and will be fixed, or if this is the new normal that I'm going to have to get accustomed to. I like taking screenshots of the game and these strange glass/ice eyes really futz them up.
NVIDIA or AMD graphics card ? Which driver ? which version/build of windows ?

I have a NVIDIA graphics card with 387.92 driver version and windows 10 creators update (15063.674)
Bėtrave - Sniper Beta'luna - Gunslinger
Takube - MarauderToutesttaku - Sentinel
Darth Malgus
Gaming Rig