Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official MCR-99 droid locations (hidden planetary achievements)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Official MCR-99 droid locations (hidden planetary achievements)

etkeith
10.26.2013 , 09:53 PM | #71
I hate to possibly start a topic that may have already been brought up, but how the hell do I get these guys? Do I have to target them? Or scan them some how? I'm still trying to figure this out. Any help will do. Thanks.

Nendreel
10.28.2013 , 06:20 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by etkeith View Post
I hate to possibly start a topic that may have already been brought up, but how the hell do I get these guys? Do I have to target them? Or scan them some how? I'm still trying to figure this out. Any help will do. Thanks.
There are some quest givers on Makeb when you hit Lv52 (53?) that send you to Coruscant/DK. After you start the mission on C/DK you'll get a macrobinocular item you can use to scan these droids. The ones mentioned in this thread aren't quest related, so you don't need to find them.

AshlaBoga
10.28.2013 , 11:49 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Nendreel View Post
There are some quest givers on Makeb when you hit Lv52 (53?) that send you to Coruscant/DK. After you start the mission on C/DK you'll get a macrobinocular item you can use to scan these droids. The ones mentioned in this thread aren't quest related, so you don't need to find them.
Your first # was correct Nedreel, it's level 52 that gives you access.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Sisfiji
03.09.2014 , 01:11 PM | #74
How do you actually get to the droids I found several but can't get to them

poisonedrat
05.25.2014 , 07:15 PM | #75
seemingly comprehensive guide on dulfy should anyone still want / need.

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/17/swtor-mc...ement-guide/#2

Lotharofxev
09.01.2014 , 09:37 AM | #76
What do you do if you scan the droid, but get no credit on your legacy page? I've scanned 5/6 on Coruscant, gotten credit for 4 legacy and 2 quest.

Bug report to CS?

First planet in and it's bugged already for me. I knew there was a reason I didn't bother with these things.