LiveStream Event #2

CourtneyWoods

1. Other than customizable gear / vanity stuff / unlocks etc, are you considering eventually adding to cartel shop things that allow players to the look of character itself such as (example of course) 1-time body type recustomization or something similar?

Seeing how such a feature is highly desired by players yet difficult to implement, cartel shop seems like a good place to start from at the moment since we already have numerous unlocks available.

2. Dataming on various sites revealed the cartel shop item named "Chapter 4: Rise of the Hutt Cartel". Since expanding the storyline is a very popular topic, can you elaborate a bit on whether this is indeed planned as chapter 4 purchasable from the market ? If so, are you planning on releasing further story additions via cartel shop or rather continuing the trend with allowing players to experience the story for free?

Edited by gibmachine

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Makeb feature more NPC diversity? Meaning that NPC's will be doing more activities instead of standing around waiting to be attacked. Also, will Makeb feature a weather cycle, i.e. day / night and weather change or will Makeb continue the trend of sedentary planet cycles? Can we expect a completely different experience with Makeb than with previous planets?

Fixed.

Firstly, BioWare is merely licencing from LucasArts, which is a subsidiary of LucasFilm, which is still an independent studio under Disney. Quite a bit of distance. Secondly, if you give one iota of though to this acquisition, this is the greatest thing to happen to the franchise since Empire - the bandwagon isn't always right. Your implication is incorrect in quite a few ways.:)

Edited by CelCawdro

My questions:

1. Several improvements have been made to the combat, but i still keep losing global cooldowns (GCD triggers but the skill doesnt) when playing my character. The issue seems to get worse with heavy server loads and consequent lag. Can you elucidate us about whats beeing planned to completely fix this issue?

2. Does Bioware plan to let the players know an "Itinerary of development"? Not specificaly release dates, but it would be useful to know what to expect of the game for next year. How many gear/raid tiers are planned, wether the game will have full fledged expansions we can look forward to or will it be just mini-expansions like Makeb and how many, for example.

Edited by Nemmar

I'm almost afraid to ask this but...

How bad are the technical limitations that keep the engine from supporting mass pvp, and what are the chances we will ever see a huge WvWvW system like guild wars 2, but obviously Empire Vs. Republic.

Edited by Slipfeed

Class balance is still completely atrocious. Will the development teams finally start using the Class Feedback threads to address major issues // design flaws that players have been discussing since launch and actually COMMUNICATE to those players that play that specific class?

((ex.

The weak ones: DPS sorcs (Only a bubble hybrid is viable for competitive pvp play and even then it's extremely lack luster || PVE side of things are also still the weakest of the dps classes) || DPS Mercs (Go to their forum, you'll see the same threads posted repeatedly, just like the Sorc threads about how healing is the only viable spec. They're fine in the PVE environement.) || DPS operatives (For PVE, they're fine in pvp... lethality is debateable) and the "too strong" ones for pvp: Marauders/sents ((way too many team buffs + Burst makes them a necessity in both the raid environment and the rated wz environment)) -- HYBRID ASSASSIN/SHADOWS ((Honestly: This one still makes me crack up. A tank that can wear all DPS gear, gain all of the damage mitigation and still be able to crit for 4k+ with multiple moves)) - and LOLsmash Juggs//knights. (( 5-7k crit smashes//sweeps from a player not even targeting you? This has to change.)

Of all the questions that can be answered I sincerely hope you attempt to answer this mans, as he has hit a bullseye on almost every issue, except Powertechs/Vanguards.

Environmental elements in the game, such as music, graphic design, ambient sound, and sound effects don't make me feel like I am in the Star Wars universe. Not really.

What is being done to make SWTOR actually feel like it is something from the Star Wars universe?

wheres the classic StarWars planets

•Dantooine

•Dathomir

•Endor

•Lok

•Naboo

•Rori

•Talus

•Yavin 4

•KashyyyK

•Mustafar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wheres the Guild ship you promised when the game first lunched?

Wheres the classic races of StarWars

•Bothan

•Sullustan

•Ithorian

•Mon Calamari

•Rodian

•Trandoshan

•Wookiee

Wheres the Space expansion?

We need more cool looking gear and less gear restrictions

Wheres the Star Wars LOOOVE ????

1. Are we getting chat bubbles anytime soon?

2. When are Cathar coming?

3. Will there be additional character slots for subscribers and preferred players available for purchase in the cartel market?

4. Will get Jedi Robes with hood down in the Cartel Market?

What types of new Ship gear is slated for release in 1.6? Will I be able to have more then 1 active ship skill at a time?

For Post 1.6 Idea...

With all the new things being added to the game could the devs create a hyperlinked guide in the Log window for each map. So If I want to find a BlackHole Comms Vender I can look in the log and have it open the map and show me exactly where it is and allow me to set a custom waypoint to it?

For that matter can someone look into adding a way for me to have my own map waypoints for any map. Have the ability to save them and even send them via an in game mail.

Since Free To Play has not helped Master Dar Nala one single bit, like we all told you it wouldn't, when can we expect our server merge? We are getting very bored of only having ONE SINGLE level 50 pvp match happening at a time. If you don't make it, enjoy your wait till that game is over.

In the end of the trooper quest line I hold the rank of Major. However I see myself more as a Colonel.

When are you going to expand the class quest line to accommodate for that?

Also are we going to see an option to have our headgear only removed during conversations. I try to remember to take off the helmet, but...

Edited by Dragoon-

wheres the classic StarWars planets

•Dantooine

•Dathomir

•Endor

•Lok

•Naboo

•Rori

•Talus

•Yavin 4

•KashyyyK

•Mustafar

Wheres the Guild ship you promised when the game first lunched?

Wheres the classic races of StarWars

•Bothan

•Sullustan

•Ithorian

•Mon Calamari

•Rodian

•Trandoshan

•Wookiee

Wheres the Space expansion?

We need more cool looking gear and less gear restrictions

Wheres the Star Wars LOOOVE ????

Just because it was in SW:G does not mean that it needs to be in SW:TOR.