Returning player : missed skills

Ogusava

hello everyones :)

i recently returned to SWTOR and after some time of play suddenly realized that my character ( lvl 70 juggernaut ) dont have any lightsaber form skills.

I visited a mentor to check if i have to buy them, but he didnt had any available.

just to check, i made a new char and get shii-cho at lvl 3 -_- ...

Any advices?

hello everyones :)

i recently returned to SWTOR and after some time of play suddenly realized that my character ( lvl 70 juggernaut ) dont have any lightsaber form skills.

I visited a mentor to check if i have to buy them, but he didnt had any available.

just to check, i made a new char and get shii-cho at lvl 3 -_- ...

Any advices?

The lightsaber forms were made into passive abilities built into your class spec

The three ways to get skills are (1) from trainers; (2) automatically from gaining levels; and (3) from selecting a specialization - each class gets a choice among three specializations. Since you checked trainers and they had nothing for you - anything you still are missing would be from the specialization - type K and select a specialization if you have not already.

The lightsaber forms were made into passive abilities built into your class spec

thing is, my character doesnt have any lighsiber form skill. passive or not.

i loocked very carefully

here screens. No sighn of Shii-Cho form, for instance

https://pp.userapi.com/c850236/v850236643/13d487/tyc819Mb41A.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c852016/v852016643/11f462/EcVl0dia1a0.jpg

The three ways to get skills are (1) from trainers; (2) automatically from gaining levels; and (3) from selecting a specialization - each class gets a choice among three specializations. Since you checked trainers and they had nothing for you - anything you still are missing would be from the specialization - type K and select a specialization if you have not already.

I visited a trainder. And I have selected specialization. Still, no form skills for me T_T.

And Shii-Cho form is bought from trainer at the beginning, before even 10 lvl ( i made a new character and checked. New character got it from trainer all right ).

thing is, my character doesn't have any lighsaber form skill. passive or not.

I'm not sure about this, so don't quote me, but....

You may be thinking about back in the day when you had several "form" skills, and you could choose which one to use. But, these days, you only get one "form" and it's determined by your class/specialization - in this case So-Chi for Juggernaut. You won't be getting any other "forms" (unless, perhaps, some show up in your specialization skill tree later).