darth maul in the clone wars

armympsoldier

So I think everybody agrees that maul in the phantom menace would be a darkness assassin, however after his transformation in the clone wars what class would he fall under?

Well at one point he was a Carnage Marauder while fighting sidious, who was also being a carnage marauder, but with unfairly overpowered legacy abilities on sidious :p

So I think everybody agrees that maul in the phantom menace would be a darkness assassin, however after his transformation in the clone wars what class would he fall under?

nah he's more of a deception sin in that movie. had great burst that qui gon died from but his sustained sucked and he fell short of victory (got cut in half)

if that doesnt scream deception sin i dont know what does.

edit: he was to acrobatic to be a tank :p

Edited by thatPERSON

Well at one point he was a Carnage Marauder while fighting sidious, who was also being a carnage marauder, but with unfairly overpowered legacy abilities on sidious :p

id say he was a vengeance jugg that forgot to put on heavy armor and spec into unstoppable after leap.

id say he was a vengeance jugg that forgot to put on heavy armor and spec into unstoppable after leap.

Hey, at one point he was dual wielding sabers. Can't do that as a jugg. Its just he forgot to equip the second saber until half way into the fight.

Basically, he had his field respec legacy unlock. Furthermore, he was able to change class at times as well. :p

He's capable of learning more than one fighting style, so he's not really locked into one thing.

Edited by teclado