Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Ralei
03.08.2017 , 06:19 PM | #1111
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
I'd never wanna choose between Vector and Scourge that'd be cruel as fk.
I know! You refused to in the other thread Or maybe that was Quinn and Scourge. Either way

I'd choose Quinn every time. Lord Scourge 2nd... cause face tentacles. And Vector 3rd.. cause bugs.

JennyFlynn
03.08.2017 , 06:30 PM | #1112
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
I know! You refused to in the other thread Or maybe that was Quinn and Scourge. Either way

I'd choose Quinn every time. Lord Scourge 2nd... cause face tentacles. And Vector 3rd.. cause bugs.
Yeah I'd refuse between Quinn and Scourge too lol. Or Vector and Quinn. I want all three or it's riot time.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Jagaimee
03.08.2017 , 06:47 PM | #1113
I'd never wanna choose between Vector and Scourge that'd be cruel as fk.
Oh gosh. o_o If... if I had to choose, I would choose Vector. I love Scourge, but Vector's my agent's husband and basically her last link to sanity and stability after the insane events of her class story.
...b-but...Scourge... GAH DANG IT. Still. Vector. :c

Now, if it were between Vector and Corso (or Vector and Kira)... I'd take a third option and never play the game again.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

MishaCantu
03.08.2017 , 08:44 PM | #1114
Vector always for me, . Do they even have enough pub vs imp side LI companions that they can balance out for choice reasons? Looks like we are seven to six here unless I missed one, so wonder what they will do with those faction lines? Maybe one chapter with three? Or, bring back Scourge as a LI, but then which side?

Imp
Andronikos
Mako
Vector
Ashara
Jaesa
Raina

Pub
Kira
Doc
Iresso
Nadia
Corso
Risha
Akaavi

JennyFlynn
03.08.2017 , 10:10 PM | #1115
Quote: Originally Posted by MishaCantu View Post
Vector always for me, . Do they even have enough pub vs imp side LI companions that they can balance out for choice reasons? Looks like we are seven to six here unless I missed one, so wonder what they will do with those faction lines? Maybe one chapter with three? Or, bring back Scourge as a LI, but then which side?

Imp
Andronikos
Mako
Vector
Ashara
Jaesa
Raina

Pub
Kira
Doc
Iresso
Nadia
Corso
Risha
Akaavi
Scourge will be a LI. I will it therefore it be. ... Though if he does, I suspect he'll remain Republic, as the JK would officially (even after siding with Empire for Iokath) but unofficially... we'd be bad-as.s secret Empire supporters. *nods* And we'll marry according to Sith tradition, and have Sith babies. Lots of them. Many mini Scourges. *nods* Mini Scourges and mini Quinns, can you imagine? Mini Vectors, babysat by the hive... my mind's going places, I'll shut up.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

JennyFlynn
03.09.2017 , 10:50 AM | #1116
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
*grumble grumble humans' skin color isn't all messed up like cathar grumble grumble*
Adorable picture.

Quinn: Wait. "Another" Quinn?
Yes. We've been meaning to tell you - you're a clone.
Quinn: ...
See, there's this factory that produces Quinn clones, and they're all the very model of a modern Imperial captain (drat, can't make that work in tune with the song), and you're one of them.
Quinn: ...aha.
You took that well.
Quinn: No, I've merely figured it out. You're teasing me. Mercilessly.
Yup.
Quinn: There is no Quinn clone factory.
...well, that, I'm not sure about. How else do you account for all the Quinns running about with their respective Sith Warriors?
Quinn: WHAT.

Yeah no Quinn, there's no clone factory at all... and I am totally not on my way to obtain Quinn #5...

Xina_LA
03.09.2017 , 12:27 PM | #1117
LOL! All of my Quinns have different customizations. The voice never changes but at least they look different.
I'd love to see people post pictures of their favorite Quinns, especially with custom cosmetic outfits.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Ralei
03.09.2017 , 12:31 PM | #1118
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I dislike the whole "choose between two companions you like" schtick. I'm sure it's supposed to create drama and the feels, but it comes across as a cheap gimmick and makes me not want to continue the story.
I actually liked the Vette vs Torian thing from a story perspective. If no one you cares about is in danger of dying because of your decisions, then it all feels trivial. If it were a stand alone game with no future expansions, it would have been great.

But, I just don't like the implications going forward.

I imagine they've started a Companion Death Match tournament in which they will keep pitting pairs of companions against each other until you get down to the last 2. Then, Lana will eat the winner.

"THIS WILL TEACH THEM TO WHINE ABOUT THEIR MISSING COMPANIONS".

Sarova
03.09.2017 , 01:55 PM | #1119
Yeah no Quinn, there's no clone factory at all... and I am totally not on my way to obtain Quinn #5...
HAHAHAHA! Me too - I don't like the number 4 so I have to make a 5th and this time there will be Frapsing (hopefully if I can make it work).
I see a future with multiple Mrs Quinn's running round the universe!
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - Make it Happen || Quinn Treats™
Add an option to switch off vendor icons
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Damask_Rose
03.09.2017 , 02:37 PM | #1120
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
I actually liked the Vette vs Torian thing from a story perspective. If no one you cares about is in danger of dying because of your decisions, then it all feels trivial. If it were a stand alone game with no future expansions, it would have been great.

But, I just don't like the implications going forward.

I imagine they've started a Companion Death Match tournament in which they will keep pitting pairs of companions against each other until you get down to the last 2. Then, Lana will eat the winner.

"THIS WILL TEACH THEM TO WHINE ABOUT THEIR MISSING COMPANIONS".
Don't give them ideas! That's so horrible they might just do it