Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox
01.27.2017 , 05:27 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
Nope, unless this strip was made by you. Although, I'd second that option just to fk with him.
That's an awesome strip!
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

Nefla
01.27.2017 , 05:28 PM | #92
Mwa ha ha!

Lunafox
01.27.2017 , 05:30 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Yay! Quinn's back!

...like all these feely mushy ladies here... he gets love from me.

There. Fixed. *hugs Immo*
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

OfficerDonNZ
01.27.2017 , 05:36 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
Yay! Quinn's back!

If course I'm a guy, and unlike all these feely mushy ladies here... he gets no love from me.
Oi watch who you're calling a lady! I'm a guy too! My fem SW is positively giddy at the prospect at getting Quinn back. So

Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
Am I the only one that wanted the (romanced) betrayal scene to go like this?:

Quinn: "I made these droids to kill you"
SW: "I'm pregnant."
Oh god I wish... Bioware haven't done anything like that for a PC ever in any of their romances and I doubt they ever will.
"Korriban’s a rock, mind the Sith." -Jolee Bindo.

Nefla
01.27.2017 , 06:52 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by OfficerDonNZ View Post
Oi watch who you're calling a lady! I'm a guy too! My fem SW is positively giddy at the prospect at getting Quinn back. So

Oh god I wish... Bioware haven't done anything like that for a PC ever in any of their romances and I doubt they ever will.
The closest I can think of as far as troll-y romance dialogue is in Dragon Age: Inquisition if you're in a romance with the Iron Bull you are talking and can say something like "I assumed we were getting married" which freaks him out end ends up being an intentional troll comment XD

crimsoncheeto
01.27.2017 , 07:45 PM | #96
I agree I would "love" to kill him.

casirabit
01.27.2017 , 07:45 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
It's called forgiveness and understanding, look into it. My SW understood that Baras forced his hand. What is he, a mere human going to do against a powerful Sith lord like Baras? It's basically a death sentence Baras put on him, either Baras kills him, or SW does. Sith Warrior saw the value in his intelligence and strategic thinking and knew Baras would want to part SW from her strategy man...by putting Quinn in this position, he would be depriving SW of their strategizer and analyser. A smart SW would see this and keep Quinn, if for no other reason than to spite and defeat Baras. My SW just happened to be married and in love with him, so she understood. I imagine they had a good talk about it, and vowed never to keep such things secret again.

Stockholm Syndrome isn't applicable in this case, because we are not a prisoner who loves our 'captor'.

You think Quinnmancers are weird, what about all the folks wanting Arcann love? It'd be like loving Hitler...he killed millions by trashing all those worlds, but some want to love him. Go figure. By comparison, I think we Quinnmancers are pretty tame lol. Besides, didn't you see the part about haters in the title?
Luna, don't forget all the people wanting to romance Vaylin which would was worse than Quinn would ever be.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Lunafox
01.27.2017 , 08:11 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Luna, don't forget all the people wanting to romance Vaylin which would was worse than Quinn would ever be.
Oh, I haven't forgotten. Still a bit stunned by that. I still refer to her as "NailzOnChalkboard." You figure, once they get tired of the 'hawtness' they'd have to listen to that voice. *shudder*

And quite honestly, she's not so 'hawt' anymore, since her KoTET makeover.
Koona t'chuta, Solo?

Costello
01.28.2017 , 08:03 AM | #99
While I have no interest in romancing Quinn, I agree its grate that he is coming back.

While I doubt the devs will check in, I hope to hell they don't put anything in about taking revenge on a betrayal that took place 5 or 6 years ago. You didn't kill him when be betrayed you waiting 6 years or so to do it makes you the pettiest pathetic excuse for a person going.

So please don't have something along the lines of 'You remember 6 years ago when I let you go for doing what you thought was right, since then I have forgiven Koth, Senya, Arcann, Scorpio, Aric and lots of others but you...you I'm going to kill cause I have since changed my mind about letting you live cause I'm pathetic!'

CloudCastle
01.28.2017 , 08:09 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Oh, I haven't forgotten. Still a bit stunned by that. I still refer to her as "NailzOnChalkboard." You figure, once they get tired of the 'hawtness' they'd have to listen to that voice. *shudder*

And quite honestly, she's not so 'hawt' anymore, since her KoTET makeover.
Yeah, it always amazes me how much hate Quinn (and Koth!) get when there are other companions who have done far worse. Kaliyo and Vaylin come to mind. I felt marginally less hateful towards Vaylin when I learned of her back story, but not much. Something about her voice grates on me too, although sometimes her lines are so "cartoon villain" that I do get a laugh out it them.

I dread the possibility that they will "make over" our characters like they did with the KOTFE NPC's. Some people have even been asking for this and I just cringe at the thought. Senya looks awful in KOTET, like her face is smudged with dirt all the time, and I really dislike it. Then again, all shadows have been wonky for me ever since 5.0 dropped and it's bugging me.