Voices of Jedi Under Siege

leedlieq

This is Admiral Hackett of Alliance Command,

I'm tending my resignation and will doing voice over work as an alien in a galaxy pretty far away from here, unfortunately i won't be able to deal with the more immenient Reaper threat to our galaxy at this time.

Sorry Shepard, you are on your own.

Hackett Out.

This is Admiral Hackett of Alliance Command,

I'm tending my resignation and will doing voice over work as an alien in a galaxy pretty far away from here, unfortunately i won't be able to deal with the more immenient Reaper threat to our galaxy at this time.

Sorry Shepard, you are on your own.

Hackett Out.

Because recording voice work for the studio producing both games is totally like an actor having to film in two disparate shooting locations?

• Dev Post

We're really fortunate to have an amazing cast of awesome people :) Here are the names you're looking for:

General Daeruun: Darin DePaul

Tau Idair: Enuka Okuma

Major Anri: Helen Sadler

Master Gnost-Dural: Fred Tatasciore

I can't wait to work with them all again soon!

We're really fortunate to have an amazing cast of awesome people :) Here are the names you're looking for:

Wait, imdb credits Helen Sadler as Commander Anri back in 2011. I don't remember who that is! Is it the same character? Where did she appear?

I figured out who Daeruun was when he read that Taung poem at the end of the Republic story. So we had General Valkorian, and Master Incredible Hulk.

Tau was a great character, and Enuka did a great job voicing her. The same for Major Anri.

I knew it! I knew I recognized that voice in one of his lines!

Oh boy. Oh no. Daerunn is acting as a vessel for Valkorion, isn't he. First Tyth, and now this... Will the Emperor ever truly be defeated?

I kid, I kid.

It's also nice to see others doing voicework for this game again.

Edited by ForfiniteStories

What about Malora? Is that still Jo Wyatt? The voice filter makes it a bit hard to tell.

What about Malora? Is that still Jo Wyatt? The voice filter makes it a bit hard to tell.

I think it is. I only heard her from the Republic side but what I did hear sounded like her - when I listened closely. They probably did the filtering to help disguise the voice when the female IA and Malora were talking to each other - well and to emphasize the changes Malora was doing to herself.

I'm kind of glad Darin is still with us. Sure I always get reminded that he's Valkorion, especially after playing way too often through KotFE and KotET, but I think his voice is really fitting for a guy like General Daeruun (who I reminds me a lot of Captain Howl from the Twilight Company novel).