Thank You Bioware.

Cyrvan

I want to make it abundantly clear I am not posting this to kiss anyone's backside.

I am writing this because this is what I truly think and in direct response to all the posts that have done nothing but complain about the game.

Thank you Bioware.

Thank you for taking such extensive measures, time, resources, effort and listening to countless voices in crafting this game. So many people have complained about what is wrong with this title and I would like to take the time to show my appreciation. It has been a long time since I actually had fun playing an mmo. Remember fun? Remember how fun it was? Well The Old Republic has reminded me. I find the story genuinely engaging and adds a startling amount of context to what I'm doing among characters I will not soon forget. I am truly enjoying my time on this game and look forward to what lies in store.

Cheers.

I'll add my voice to that! This really is a fun game to play, despite the little niggles. I do look forward to see what's coming next.

Tim

-name = tim

-all character names are girls

thanks for reinforcing the no girls on the internet statement

Agreed, this is an incredible achievement in MMO industry. THIS GAME IS REALLY GOOD. I love my Trooper, his armor, his voice (Brian Bloom awesomeness), the whole story of the game.

I longed for a game like Dragon Age, Mass Effect that would also have a constant story behind it, where all my investment as a player would stay.

=D

Ran

hey, you can "kiss backside" as much as you want.

least you have positive things to say.

i enjoy the game. and this is from playing for 6months in the beta and i still got the game. they clearly did something right.

i didnt power level to 50 just to cry on the forums about the same thing every mmo release has suffered thru.

Edited by Mrshush