Anyone give rude replies to Darth Baras?

Reeny

im rude to him. i cannot stand him. at all, its like he is homer simoson in sith armor. if i have one complaint, its darth baras. is he even a sith warrior? why couldnt we get a better sith lord......

Be glad you have baras I would have him as a master over darth zash.

I am not rude to baras because it does not make much sense when have you ever seen a sith apprentice talking smack to their master?

Zannah did not do it nor did darth vader and many other sith lol imagine talking to smack to darth bane or sidious that won't end well.

I love Baras, he's possibly the best character I've encountered in the game. He can even be kinda intimidating once you get over his body size.

But yeah, I give him rude replies every time I can, I don't ever kiss up, and some of his reactions to my taunts are awesome. His voice actor is fantastic. He just nails it, and I can say many of his lines by heart.

"I wouldn't regret destroying you where you stand" :rak_03:

Edited by Khyle

Baras is the perfect straight man. He has such drive towards his ambitions that your sarcasm either bounces right off him, or he casually just goes with it. I rather enjoyed working for him. Gaining lots of Vette affection was also a nice bonus. Edited by Arlanon

I troll this fat bastard every chance I get. Bioware did good in making me hate this SOB. I can say one thing he himself was his own undoing as he fueled my hate!

On a side note I also like talking **** on my Imperial Agent to

Darth Jadus . Once because I wouldn't bow to him and denied him three time (just like Judas did Jesus) he showed a display of his power by striking me down with lightning. It killed me as well and I had to wit 3 times the normal wait for respawn! It completed the dialog though so that was an interesting choice on Bioware's side. In the chat box the damage report was even an ******e by reporting I killed myself :D

I agree with you. I don't know why people hate Baras (just because he's weird and fat and evil?) I actually enjoy most of my conversation with him. He's not bossy or anything, and he always ask you to do things in such a nice way. Once or twice I was rude just to annoy him, but he normally takes it very gracefully. I remember once I said something rude, and he replies: that tongue of yours will be the end of you (or something alone that line). I feel that he's really in control of things, that allows him to look pass my defiance and utilize my skill.

I really like most of the dark lords I encounters, like Darth Jadus of IA story line, totally ****** (except for that stupid fight....). Darth Baras might not look like much but he's actually pretty cool.

I think Baras would be better with a Type 2 or 3 male body, and maybe different armor, he appears so silly its hard to take the character seriously.

Nice Necro.

Darth Baras is by far my favorite character in all the class stories I've done. Rolled a new Jugg for HK and have been as rude as possible to Baras. Also going LS with all my choices. It's hilarious.

Baras never really gets in your face. He always seems to just be dismissive of what you say and threatens to deal with you the next time you say something snappy.

as a light sided warrior he always trolled him when he had the chance,but he anyway respected him because even as a sith he could suppress his emotions and to the smart thing,not just brutally kill everyone.

if you notice at the end of the story he is only dark 2/3 meaning that he is not completely evil,just evil in a smart way

Edited by _biddan_

Nice Necro.

Darth Baras is by far my favorite character in all the class stories I've done. Rolled a new Jugg for HK and have been as rude as possible to Baras. Also going LS with all my choices. It's hilarious.

Baras never really gets in your face. He always seems to just be dismissive of what you say and threatens to deal with you the next time you say something snappy.

Since when is 4 days considered a necro? I of course, am always rude to Baras on my LS Juggernaut, but my DS Marauder is a mixture of Rude and Polite. If my Mara thinks Baras is failing, he lets old Darth Cheeseburger know it, but if Baras is on a roll, he'll be polite.

Oh that guy, i just started the sith warrior like half a month ago, he is level 42,On the beginning i was respectful, but as my guy grew stronger he just wanted to kill him... but in general he is not bad(Baras).

My guy respected him as master.

But now that he betrayed me im going to kick his *** =P

Edited by MarguApcam