Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DPS Juggernauts in PvP ( Question for the devs )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
DPS Juggernauts in PvP ( Question for the devs )

DerSchneider
03.16.2019 , 01:41 PM | #41
Imo vengie is the most balanced spec in ranked atm. No bizarre escapes, no god-mode, you run out of DCDs and die, but it takes time. The worst game for it is 4 dps, and yet sometimes it's a pain to kill a smart jugg.
Rage though is still terrible, and has to be reworked (right now it's just a poor man's fury mara)
Nightrain - top 3 Juggernaut season 7, 8, 9

My PVP streams: https://www.twitch.tv/n1ghtrain

Lundorff
03.16.2019 , 01:52 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by RACATW View Post
This was in my 208s with purple augs and no alacrity, just b/c I was busy experimenting
https://i.imgur.com/zWHuRhV.jpg

I double stack it by leaping, then mad dash out (normally using two abilities, impale and vicious throw or shatter first), then leap back in. Then force push and stack it again.

That's around 12 seconds of stun immunity and damage resistance, not bad really.
Nice damage, don't get me wrong, but that was clearly a healer / tank match, possibly even a group ranked match. Veng juggs are outright requested for such fights, and not at all what I am talking about. Do this as a regular thing in pure 4 v 4 dps fight and I will shut up.

KendraP
03.16.2019 , 02:29 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
Imo vengie is the most balanced spec in ranked atm. No bizarre escapes, no god-mode, you run out of DCDs and die, but it takes time. The worst game for it is 4 dps, and yet sometimes it's a pain to kill a smart jugg.
Rage though is still terrible, and has to be reworked (right now it's just a poor man's fury mara)
oh now we're agreeing with me on this too? i've been saying vigi was the better spec and focus was a crappier concentration for literal years. everyone told me i was a crappy noob who didn't know what i was off about.

now suddenly i'm right huh? i totally miss this game now all because you guys are such awesome people (/sarcasm)