White Chest Armor

Geogian

I saw a few pictures of this awesome white armor. It was a robe. And I can't seem to find it in-game. Anyone have any ideas? I checked the PVP and operation venders

- Geo

Update: I found the picture that I was talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/yL75n.jpg

Update 2:

this is the item in question.

http://www.torhead.com/item/fePnqF4

I first noticed on a guy I saw at the AH. I asked him where he got it and he said he doesn't remember :(

I have tried looking everywhere to see how you get his robe, no one seems to know the location. The only good news is it's not another phantom item from beta that is inexplicably no longer in the game. (cough white lightsaber crystals cough)

Edited by Geogian
Have more information.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I really don't know more than that. And, like I said, I already checked the PvP venders. I barely even remember what it looks like. All I do remember is that it was white, and looked really good. Even my friend, who isn't a geek, liked them.

I wish I could be more help, but that's really all I remember. I was just wondering if anyone had seen any white crafted or dropped gear.

On Coruscant, the social vendor sells a completely white outfit (5 pieces) that has a tiny bit of gold trimming. It's very nice. All 5 pieces are orange and can be fully modded. I'm level 41 and that's what I'm currently wearing. I can try to fish out a link/image if need be.

Edit: Weird, on the coruscant robes, i saw "female" in red, when watching them as a male Char.. can they be worn by males too?

No.

Muse set, pants/chest are really nice if you want a white look that is not a robe.

It is a white jump suit with a white cape.

I don't recommend wearing it after labor day.

Ha HA! I think I found a picture of it. Can anyone tell me what that gear is called?

Also, I looked into the ones you guys suggest, and the dress won't work because I'm a male. And I couldn't find an image of the "Muse Vestments." Perhaps the link I posted was an image of that?

And the original picture that I saw was a male wearing the robes. The title of the original image was "Shadow Armor," but that could just be referencing the AC.

I really appreciate your help!

No.

Muse set, pants/chest are really nice if you want a white look that is not a robe.

Can we get a link to a picture? I tried searching for images but nothing came up :(

Or is this the one that the other person just linked above me?

Those look very cool indeed.

I've been rocking the PvP orange chest piece that is white with a bold brown highlighting it. The pants in that picture look like muse but i could be wrong.

Also if anyone have a picture of the "Voidmaster's" Set i do believe it is a pair of white pants and white boots, however i have not seen the chest and there isn't much on torhead about it.

Voidmaster set(s) im not too sure if this is correct but it appears there are two versions and one bluish/brown(?) and the other with leggings (yay) and they appear to be white and moddable (orange)

http://www.torhead.com/items/catg/2/subcatg/1/name/voidmaster

Ha HA! I think I found a picture of it. Can anyone tell me what that gear is called?

Also, I looked into the ones you guys suggest, and the dress won't work because I'm a male. And I couldn't find an image of the "Muse Vestments." Perhaps the link I posted was an image of that?

And the original picture that I saw was a male wearing the robes. The title of the original image was "Shadow Armor," but that could just be referencing the AC.

I really appreciate your help!

It uses the same model as the Jedi Initiate chestpiece that I own (best gift ever :p), but with some minor changes and different colors. My chestpiece can be used by both Knights and Consulars, so maybe it's the same with this one?

No.

If you don't mind looking like Moonlight Night, Buddy buddy buddy.

It uses the same model as the Jedi Initiate chestpiece that I own (best gift ever :p), but with some minor changes and different colors. My chestpiece can be used by both Knights and Consulars, so maybe it's the same with this one?

Does it cover the face too like the screenshot? Iunno why but I'm really jealous of the SI with their hooded mask robes/head gear.