Jugger Vengeance mods/augments

-RADAX-

Hi,

I am planing to buy my pvp jugger the 240 mods for my 252 gear, and I am wondering which one to take after being 1,5 years away from the game.

On youtube, on guy told that he doesn't use any alacrity. So would you go pure crit?

Than ks to you guys for any help.

Hi,

I am planing to buy my pvp jugger the 240 mods for my 252 gear, and I am wondering which one to take after being 1,5 years away from the game.

On youtube, on guy told that he doesn't use any alacrity. So would you go pure crit?

Than ks to you guys for any help.

Do you mean Augments?

Because of how diminishing returns works, it's almost always worth it to at least reach the first tier of alacrity and get to a 1.4 GCD.

If I were brand new or returning, I'd buy cheap alacrity gear just to get a feel for your class at 1.5, 1.4, and 1.3 global cooldown speeds, and figure out from there how much crit percentage or whatnot you'd need to drop to achieve those.

1.3 is kinda pricey (secondary stat wise) to get to, but can be awful fun on a melee character, especially when you combine that with utility selections that even further reduce your gap closers. That being said, the more you get kited, the more valuable crit over alacrity becomes, because you'll just have those little windows where you need to do as much damage as possible, and the value of a lower gcd gets wasted while you chase em around.

Hope that helps