Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

darth sidious vs revan

FlameYOL
09.13.2019 , 11:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellisande View Post
And yes, Revan was very clearly a girl. That nonsense book contradicts KOTOR the game and completely fails to understand the character.
Yes I'm sure the lead-writer for KOTOR I doesn't understand Revan as a character.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

MikeCobalt
09.14.2019 , 02:39 AM | #12
Well, this is a Tricky question. I've been turning this over since the thread started. Revan is a Fighter, perhaps *The Fighter, but Sidious is also very capable with a Light Sabre and his Lightning seems to be his specialty. I think IF Revan could rush in forcing Sidious to defend himself with his own Light Sabre Revan would win that, I'm fairly sure. However if there was a break or Sidious started first with his Lightning it could be over for Revan, pretty quick too. Revan would have to stay "In your Face with a Light Sabre" on Sidious never giving him a chance to cast the Lightning. All in all, it's a coin toss. As long as Revan didn't *Stop* for Humanity reasons (as stated earlier) (Like Hollywood Hero's always do), he would win, its that Pause that Sidious likes to use; just kill him and be done with it. Probably Revan, but maybe not.

EuanBrown
09.14.2019 , 12:39 PM | #13
I don't understand the "Sideous is the most powerful force user ever" position. He was an expert manipulator but not exactly the most skilled duelist or force user in Star Wars. His rise to power only involved using combat twice. He murdered his master in his sleep rather than risk a fight and the rest was from the shadows until Mace Windu and Yoda. And even then he was outmatched in combat by Mace Windu and he was terrified of having to face Yoda in combat and only beat him by using the environment to his advantage; when face to face Yoda had him. And as for the conception of Anakin wasn't that his more powerful master?
Always been very over hyped in my eyes. Revan is also overhyper imo but he has still achieved verything through combat and force power against other force users and some of the strongest of his time.
Let the Wookie win.