Yesterday was my first time using Group Finder. I was on my BH alt, and I did the Mandalorian Raiders FP. I was just curious how many FP's do you have to do using the group finder to get the reward of 5 commendations (in my case it was 5 tattooine commendations) Because when I finished it, I didnt receive any commendations at all.

Sorry for the noob question.:confused::confused::confused:

Yesterday was my first time using Group Finder. I was on my BH alt, and I did the Mandalorian Raiders FP. I was just curious how many FP's do you have to do using the group finder to get the reward of 5 commendations (in my case it was 5 tattooine commendations) Because when I finished it, I didnt receive any commendations at all.

Sorry for the noob question.:confused::confused::confused:

i'm not 100% sure about this, since i don't do alts (i have 2 lvl 50 BH, and the next closest is a lvl 10 sniper), but if you're queuing for mando, you're probably not lvl 50, right?

i don't think you're suppose to get commendations when you're sub 50?

• Dev Post

Hello there. We have discovered a bug with the Group Finder UI that is now on the Known Issues Thread. We are working to ensure it's resolved in an upcoming patch.

Group Finder

• When deselecting certain Flashpoints/Operations the Group Finder GUI will update that daily rewards are no longer available. However, after logging out and back in, the Group Finder UI can incorrectly display that players are again eligible for the rewards, and rewards will not be given due to actually being ineligible.

Thanks for your understanding!

Edited by AmberGreen

i'm not 100% sure about this, since i don't do alts (i have 2 lvl 50 BH, and the next closest is a lvl 10 sniper), but if you're queuing for mando, you're probably not lvl 50, right?

i don't think you're suppose to get commendations when you're sub 50?

You don't need to be 50 to get comms, the first random FP you do in a day will always give you 5 comms of whatever planet is appropriate for your level. You do have to que for a random one, though (make sure all of the available FPs are selected, not just one) or it doesn't count for your daily comms.

Hello there. We have discovered a bug with the Group Finder UI that is now on the Known Issues Thread. We are working to ensure it's resolved in an upcoming patch.

Thanks for your understanding!

Yeah well, that's not that helpful.

The tool is buggy, half the time we don't receive the comms for SM-Ops(Did a run two days ago, out of 8 people only two received the comms).