Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lumber_zack
12.05.2019 , 07:51 PM | #1191
Despite the new sets just added which are obviously from Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, I'd really like to have an actual or closer representation of the 2nd sister armor sets. Something with clean lines, not a lot of random attachments to the armor. (A general less is more approach). A back kama that is waist to knee down (Only in the back nothing in the front like some of these silly sets) and a cape that is solid color (all black for example with no random color you can't alter) and if you change the primary and secondary you change the color on the outside of the cape and inside. Also the cape hugs the shoulders on the outside and shoulder pauldrons on top.

Maybe some new officer uniforms kinda like Galactic Empire Imperial Officer uniforms, clean and more robust looking than the officer uniforms in game.

ThomasStarWars
12.06.2019 , 12:24 AM | #1192
holographic armor.

Goreshaga
12.06.2019 , 03:24 AM | #1193
Considering the Frontline Slicer set is quite similar to Kanan Jarrus's outfit, a similar outfit to Ahsoka's from Rebels could be nice too.
Could be nice on my Sentinel and at least with an outfit like this one, her long braid would not clip through any collar or hood down
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Cerixy
12.18.2019 , 03:55 PM | #1194
Quote: Originally Posted by Lumber_zack View Post
Despite the new sets just added which are obviously from Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, I'd really like to have an actual or closer representation of the 2nd sister armor sets. Something with clean lines, not a lot of random attachments to the armor. (A general less is more approach). A back kama that is waist to knee down (Only in the back nothing in the front like some of these silly sets) and a cape that is solid color (all black for example with no random color you can't alter) and if you change the primary and secondary you change the color on the outside of the cape and inside. Also the cape hugs the shoulders on the outside and shoulder pauldrons on top.

Maybe some new officer uniforms kinda like Galactic Empire Imperial Officer uniforms, clean and more robust looking than the officer uniforms in game.
I'd love the Second Sister armor set, I'd prefer an exact copy of it tbh with the Imperial logo's of this era on the shoulders but it needs to be fully dyeable for those that don't like just black. The hair style would be awesome too (I know its not an armor).