Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Angry_Android
09.29.2016 , 12:31 PM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by Angry_Android View Post
I would love to get a full cyborg version of the Series 505, 512, and 808 cyborg armor. It would be very easy to do, simply mirror the mechanical limbs onto the flesh side of the suit and ditch the fleshy parts. This would let those of us who want to be droids get as close as I think the game will let us be.
Still campaigning for these....so easy to do Devs, so easy...

crubel
10.04.2016 , 02:53 PM | #1002
A black robe version of the Jedi BattleLord and/or Stormguard robes, since the originals cannot dye the robe color.
Click below for my referral link! Anyone can use it to get free stuff, such as in game items and 7 free days of subscription.
http://www.swtor.com/r/GVLknx

Details on the referral program are here.
http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Clan_Wyn
10.07.2016 , 06:51 AM | #1003
First off, Thank You to the Devs and Cartel Market teams and others that brought us many of the Mandalorian Armors, Sith & Jedi Robes/Armors, Trooper & Bounty Hunter (non-mando) Armors we've asked for, released to date!! Please keep them coming!!

The Droid RP'ers still want fully robotic Armor sets. And can we please fix the Chins on the HK Helmets? TY!

Either Adaptive or Lv 65 versions of the armors the insta-60s start with.

A Revan's Star Forge Robes set.

More Robes/Armor of the likes of Jedi Adventurer Robes, Sith Apprentice Robes & Sith Stalker Armor (the 3 most popular from TFU games).

Belts & Chest pieces with factional logos.

Jovi-Scarlet
10.09.2016 , 10:33 PM | #1004
Although some of the more recent sets have come close to my ultimate desires for how I wish to dress up my darling toons, a lot have missed the mark simply due to the addition of armor (especially pauldrons) where it doesn't need to me, which makes a potentially beautiful design into a bit of a mess. Cases in point are the Jedi Strategist and Force Disciple sets, which appeal to my love for skirt-like lengths of robes as well as sleeveless robes. It should go without saying that my favorite set of all is the Satele Shan set, and judging by the pricetag of it on the GTN, I am not alone.

With that being said, there are many more simplified armor designs that I feel would appeal to both my tastes as well as those of fellow paying customers who would be very eager to get their hands on armors such as these:

-Already suggested in abundance in this thread, armors inspired by "The Force Unleashed," particularly the Jedi Adventure set and the Ceremonial Jedi set are both examples of a spin on the classic robes without complicating things too much. They're elegant, layered, and can make for some great mix-and-matching with other robes.

-A set similar to Ahsoka Tano's dresses, with her style being similar between her appearances in "The Clone Wars" and "Rebels." They have minimal armor but they are fairly iconic between the forearm-length gloves/straps, the belt with the loincloth attachment, and the knee-high boots. Definitely similar to the Satele set, but different enough that it would be highly sought after--especially by Ahsoka cosplayers, with the Togruta race now playable.

-Another "Clone Wars" character who has a crazy awesome fashion sense is Asajj Ventress. Her Jedi training robes [1] [2] weren't seen very much on-screen, but they hold true to some of the favorite things in my armor sets: thigh-length robes, high-cut gloves, and a lack of sleeves. As an operative of the Night Sisters, Asajj sports a more form-fitting number that would do just as well for any Dark Side player as dyed for a Light Side Force user. Finally, she has a set of robes as a bounty hunter that take her back into Jedi territory; she shows off her arms and thighs with just a teeny bit of armor.

-The Jedi Shaak Ti of the Clone Wars era has a beautiful set of robes that I wish more SWTOR sets would follow: any sign of a belt is UNDER the robes, giving hers a far more dramatic, elegant look when combined with the flourishing skirt and low neckline. It's also hard to forget her daring "Force Unleashed" redesign which would likely be popular with players who prefer skimpier sets.

-Last but DEFINITELY not least, a set I would really like that the assets already exist for in-game: Satele Shan's KOTFE robes. If the first Satele set was popular, I'm certain this one will follow suit, as it has many unique elements to it that separate it from the abundance of robes we already have in the game.
The Scarlet Legacy | Harbinger
Suleika : Jedi Sentinel [41] Biscah : Gunslinger [37]
Candeloro : Sith Marauder [37] Sїntas : Mercenary [37]

Nichos_Ketra
10.11.2016 , 02:53 AM | #1005
I'd still love to see stuff like power armor. Specifically, since they did add an exosuit armor (thanks for that), I mean a cleanly armored exosuit. When I say that, I mean stuff like Iron Man's suit (recent movies version), Dark Troopers, or Fallout power armor.

Ideally I'd love to see at least two versions, one more for non-force users like Troopers and Bounty Hunters, as well as a version more for force users (such as a bit more "nimble" a look or something, or a waist-cape). However, I'd still love it if at least one version was added that looked good enough. Like the kind of quality that went into sets like the Sith Recluse Armor.

This request concept could even be combined with my earlier request for jet/space trooper armor, with a flight pack on the back of the chestpiece.

Darth_Krushya
10.11.2016 , 02:27 PM | #1006
I'd like to have Aloysius Kallig's (Darth Nox's) Armor Set. We already have "Kallig's Scorching Light Saber" and the mask, "Kallig's Countenence." Maybe there could be an armor bonus for having the complete set.
THE JE'DAII CODE: "There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power. I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing light of fire. I am the mystery of darkness. In balance with chaos and harmony. Immortal in the Force."

Ylliarus
10.12.2016 , 09:44 AM | #1007
We have had Vaylin-inspired robes, Senya-inspired robes, Thexan's robes... how about Valkorion inspired robes now? :3
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!

Murasakikitsune
10.12.2016 , 11:37 AM | #1008
A full HK armor set. As a game designer, I really dislike permanently-exclusive content on principle. I left SWTOR temporarily because my health issues were ruining my school performance. Then I learned what I had missed once I came back.

I'm quite happy to pay for it. Just give me the opportunity to give you my money, Bioware.

Smilinghawk
10.12.2016 , 12:17 PM | #1009
Would be nice to have imp-side master powertech helmet as a cartel item. Maybe change the light underhood into a darker color, like on the basic mando style helms. Also there's something strange on the vertical viewport/slit strange big squares on a surface that's supposed to be black, maybe fix that also.

Very nice helm otherwise, would like to use it on pubside too.

Ylliarus
10.12.2016 , 12:58 PM | #1010
Quote: Originally Posted by Jovi-Scarlet View Post
Although some of the more recent sets have come close to my ultimate desires for how I wish to dress up my darling toons, a lot have missed the mark simply due to the addition of armor (especially pauldrons) where it doesn't need to me, which makes a potentially beautiful design into a bit of a mess. Cases in point are the Jedi Strategist and Force Disciple sets, which appeal to my love for skirt-like lengths of robes as well as sleeveless robes. It should go without saying that my favorite set of all is the Satele Shan set, and judging by the pricetag of it on the GTN, I am not alone.

With that being said, there are many more simplified armor designs that I feel would appeal to both my tastes as well as those of fellow paying customers who would be very eager to get their hands on armors such as these:

-Already suggested in abundance in this thread, armors inspired by "The Force Unleashed," particularly the Jedi Adventure set and the Ceremonial Jedi set are both examples of a spin on the classic robes without complicating things too much. They're elegant, layered, and can make for some great mix-and-matching with other robes.

-A set similar to Ahsoka Tano's dresses, with her style being similar between her appearances in "The Clone Wars" and "Rebels." They have minimal armor but they are fairly iconic between the forearm-length gloves/straps, the belt with the loincloth attachment, and the knee-high boots. Definitely similar to the Satele set, but different enough that it would be highly sought after--especially by Ahsoka cosplayers, with the Togruta race now playable.

-Another "Clone Wars" character who has a crazy awesome fashion sense is Asajj Ventress. Her Jedi training robes [1] [2] weren't seen very much on-screen, but they hold true to some of the favorite things in my armor sets: thigh-length robes, high-cut gloves, and a lack of sleeves. As an operative of the Night Sisters, Asajj sports a more form-fitting number that would do just as well for any Dark Side player as dyed for a Light Side Force user. Finally, she has a set of robes as a bounty hunter that take her back into Jedi territory; she shows off her arms and thighs with just a teeny bit of armor.

-The Jedi Shaak Ti of the Clone Wars era has a beautiful set of robes that I wish more SWTOR sets would follow: any sign of a belt is UNDER the robes, giving hers a far more dramatic, elegant look when combined with the flourishing skirt and low neckline. It's also hard to forget her daring "Force Unleashed" redesign which would likely be popular with players who prefer skimpier sets.

-Last but DEFINITELY not least, a set I would really like that the assets already exist for in-game: Satele Shan's KOTFE robes. If the first Satele set was popular, I'm certain this one will follow suit, as it has many unique elements to it that separate it from the abundance of robes we already have in the game.
Very nice and elaborate post. I agree with these suggestions!
The Lecyllath Legacy
Darth Malgus [EU]
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!