Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please remove the visor thing on the helmet of the Mandalorian Stormbringer armor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Please remove the visor thing on the helmet of the Mandalorian Stormbringer armor

AOrdo
05.26.2020 , 06:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by guigoua View Post
Little question for you guys? Why always ask to remove/modify something already in place that can be already liked by others instead of asking for the addition of an alternate item that suits your likings, without removing anything that some players already like? I honestly never understood that.
Probably because it seems impossible to get some obvious things many people want since the start of CM ^^

ShenLongKazama
05.28.2020 , 08:32 PM | #12
I'm not requesting changes to gear out of spite, just saying.
空の、エンター·ザ·ボイドと風になる
------------------------------------------

KumbayaGOD
05.28.2020 , 08:52 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ShenLongKazama View Post
Topic. The armor looks great, one of the best we had in months. But that visor thing really bothers me, it ruins the cool design imo. Please consider removing it. Thanks.
the visor look very flimsy , and without it would be much better
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

ShenLongKazama
06.03.2020 , 03:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KumbayaGOD View Post
the visor look very flimsy , and without it would be much better
On PTS the visor is invisible on char select screen: https://i.imgur.com/5VgSVB6.jpg

Looks soo much better.
空の、エンター·ザ·ボイドと風になる

Banthabreeder
06.03.2020 , 06:09 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ShenLongKazama View Post
On PTS the visor is invisible on char select screen: https://i.imgur.com/5VgSVB6.jpg

Looks soo much better.
I thought someone photoshopped it out?

Anyhow, I LOVE everything about this armor. I love the visor. I love the horns. I rarely, and I mean RARELY ever purchase anything off the cartel market but this is something I will buy.

My wish is that the visor color changes with whatever crystal you have on your main weapon. That way you can have Red or Green or Blue or whatever to your liking.

So my vote, that it ever matters, is to keep it all. Keep the visor and the horns.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

ShenLongKazama
06.04.2020 , 06:42 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
I thought someone photoshopped it out?

Anyhow, I LOVE everything about this armor. I love the visor. I love the horns. I rarely, and I mean RARELY ever purchase anything off the cartel market but this is something I will buy.

My wish is that the visor color changes with whatever crystal you have on your main weapon. That way you can have Red or Green or Blue or whatever to your liking.

So my vote, that it ever matters, is to keep it all. Keep the visor and the horns.
Best solution would be to make two helmets, one with the visor and one without. They did something similiar with the Malgus Reborn masks.
空の、エンター·ザ·ボイドと風になる

Muthias
07.11.2020 , 09:34 AM | #17
They made the PERFECT helmet...and then they put tusks on the side of it.

Please give me the option to cut them off.