1.2 - Combat Medic - Major Nerfs

Blasphemerr

playing the class in pve is vastly different than pvp. Try pvp against premade groups instead of pugs with equal gear. See how fast you change your tune about being a healing CM

i dont like pvp prolly wont but i did and of course id rather be in a pre made group too and i did good just as any other healer i pulled 300k heals or better. for pvp to work you need all the team to work together the tank has to make sure it protect the healers and dps if you see a dps wailing on the healer of course you go kill that person. in pvp pugs arent so good its a lot of teamwork and effort i've seen sages, scoundrels getting themselves handed and knocked out in the first seconds of a pvp match because of bad team work so for your information all healers are getting the same love and attention in pvp :). aslo for those people that think healers should outheal a dps you sir are not smart. in simple terms for those trolls and incompetent players the tank, dps, and heal spec is like a rock paper scissors game (if they are all around same gear or even a bit lower than one another depends how good the player is). tank beats dps because of the high mitigation and defense buffs. a dps should always beat a healer with there interrupts, high damage per second and dots and over time damage even without an interrupt the damage would be much higher than a heal and should be respectively because healers dont have high armor, and last but not least a healer should always beat a tank because tanks have low damage and a healer could outheal that damage and still dps. why do you think tanks are in this game? if healers could heal themselves and dps over high damage crap id be tanking operations then and tanks would be left out so we could have more dps doing damage and not have tanks since there weak damage seriously why waiste a space if we could heal dps through bosses. so please think a bit better before you spew nonsense like this about a healer being able to beat a dps in 1v1 if so your logic should apply to the same as pve a healer can make a dps outlive through a boss. :p

Edited by rjavig

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic