The achievement for completing Nathema Conspiracy on Master Mode

I’ve run the MM version of this flashpoint several times and I still didn’t get the achievement for completing it. I do get the achievements for defeating the bosses and get the reward for completing the quest but the legacy system refuses to acknowledge that the FP itself was completed.

My guildies and some other players I know encountered the same problem. We were hoping that the new patch would fix this issue but looks like it didn’t.

At the same time I’m a bit surprised that no one on forums or reddit spoke about this problem; I believe the achievement hunters wouldn’t be exactly happy about it. Is it happening to everyone? Am I missing something?

At the same time I’m a bit surprised that no one on forums or reddit spoke about this problem; I believe the achievement hunters wouldn’t be exactly happy about it. Is it happening to everyone? Am I missing something?

I would have expected the same. It looks like the "Legacy" achievements aren't working and "The Final Confrontation" is giving double. Guess that's where the problem is.

• 2 weeks later...

I am completed Nathema MM FP 25 times: https://b.radikal.ru/b39/1805/94/d31533463aac.jpg

and didnt get Elite Legacy achievment https://radikal.ru/lfp/a.radikal.ru/a00/1805/d7/9c668d23405c.jpg/htm .

Also I want my Trial and Error "Mind your step" achievment.

I am want my achievment right now and not want waste my time anymore. Support said :

"Thank you for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Support.

We wanted to let you know that we identified the problem you ran into as a bug. We’ll fix it in a future game update.

Keep an eye on http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for details on bug fixes included in each game update.

Galactic Support is our specialty…. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

How much time I have to wait ? Next Chisus Christ coming ? Or I have to do another 25 times run ?!

Edited by Siramicus

If you sent the ticket after 5.9.1, it's no longer a bug, but they haven't retroactively granted <Legacy> and the other two to people who have done the FP already. You might be able to get that fixed with a ticket.

Also, Mind Your Step has been given through CS tickets before.

Edited by TheRandomno

answer from BW:

"Greetings ...

My name is Eugene and I'm from the Star Wars: The Old Republic support team. I hope this reply reaches you safely and that you are well.

Thank you for contacting us, I am very sorry that you have been affected by this. While our development team have now been able to resolve the issue with the achievement, preventing others from experiencing this, regrettably they were unable to retroactively apply the fix to your account, nor can we in customer Support add the achievement, so I am sorry to report that you will have to manually complete the achievement again.

While I do understand your frustration, I can see that you have created a very large number of tickets on this matter, please note that spamming the Support Mechanism is seen as an abuse of our Terms of Service and can result in Suspension of your gameplay or the Permanent closing your SWTOR Account.

Sincerely, "

Great job BW... I am have to do another 25 times run.

Edited by Siramicus

Hi FiatJustitia.

I am Alexandre from Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service, and I am responsible for your case today.

You would like to get credit for the exact number of times you have completed that Nathema compiracy flashpoint in Master mode, after we have fixed the achievement in our last patch, and knowing the fix would not be retroactive.

First of all, I am sorry that the Master achievement fix cannot be retroactive for Nathema conspiracy.

I have checked my logs and on the server Drath Malgus I could probe actually you have done the Nathema in Master mode numerous times since it has been released on May, 3 for 5.9 version of the game.

I am afraid Customer Service have no means to grant these achievements ourselves even the master mode X1 and X10 that you were supposed to get.

No need to say we are in no position to grant the partial ones ( means 13 times completed) on the X25 achievements ...but that is a general limitation we have for all achievements where repetion is required.

At this stage you have all my sympathy as I will completely understand any frustration from your side.

I would suggest to make your voice heard, by posting on our sandbox the suggestion to correct what seems unfair as I suspect you will not be the only one player in this situation:

Please log on our website or follow the link below to start posting your suggestion :

http://www.swtor.com/en/community/forumdisplay.php?f=359

by posting on the community sand-box, it will be visible by developpers themselves.

I hope I will be in a posiiton to answer more favourably in your next request, and I remain close by should you need any other assistance.

You can check back on the details of this case, and all your other cases, in-game.

Click on Request Help or press Ctrl and / to open your case history.

Got feedback?

We want to hear about how we did today. Take a few minutes to fill out a survey to let us know what worked for you, and where we could do better: https://www.research.net/s/TOREN?c=A0-D633328826

Thank you,

Alexandre.

This was the reply I received to the third ticket I submitted, after the first was an auto-response suggesting I file a bug report (What?) and the second an actual person suggesting the same thing (Also what?). I have not altered the format of this reply, that's how a paid employee composed a response to me. So, yes, post about it on the forums is their infinite wisdom. His link is broken as well, so fitting. Guess I'll be doing them again. *shrug*

• 2 weeks later...
This was the reply I received to the third ticket I submitted, after the first was an auto-response suggesting I file a bug report (What?) and the second an actual person suggesting the same thing (Also what?). I have not altered the format of this reply, that's how a paid employee composed a response to me. So, yes, post about it on the forums is their infinite wisdom. His link is broken as well, so fitting. Guess I'll be doing them again. *shrug*

I guess they got a LOT of new people at CS.

The skill of the people ranges from very poor to Dev-like. I had one guy who has done what I asked for in a matter of seconds over phone and even checked various stuff like IP access and much more. Others say its a bug and they cant do anything so.... what can I say? :D