@Bioware - Want to fill up these servers?

jtype_sw

I've been watching the streams throughout the day, and on the server login, they've always been mostly all "Light" capacity.

It'd be nice to put those servers to good use for those of us that are looking forward to playing :)

Edited by jtype_sw

It actually hasn't. Most of them said full. You just checked where it's between 3 am and Midnight. Well done.

WRONG.

I've been checking since they opened up the servers this morning and multiple times throughout the day. They've have always filled with "Light" capacity.

0/10. Good try troll. :)

Edited by jtype_sw

WRONG.

I've been checking since they opened up the servers this morning and multiple times throughout the day. They've have always filled with "Light" capacity.

Actually they were on medium/heavy/full after the first and second waves already. Atleast on the EU.

They are all on light now though, but people in the EU right now are either sleeping, or getting ready for work or school.

When I logged off to go to sleep last night most of the ~100 servers were on Standard, the rest on Light. And that's just the first day of Early Game Access. I hope BioWare have a crapload of additional servers ready. They will be needed. Edited by Axxar

Actually they were on medium/heavy/full after the first and second waves already. Atleast on the EU.

They are all on light now though, but people in the EU right now are either sleeping, or getting ready for work or school.

We've had people in vent commenting on our server was listed as full in the game (US). It's nice to see the EU servers were medium/heavy too today.

Is there a soft cap system in place? Where a server capacity is increased over time until launch, otherwise we will be seeing the first set of servers filled with those who pre-ordered early, the next wave will fill the next set of servers (you get the idea)

This is problematic for those who have friends who are already playing, but do not yet have access. It would also lead to some interesting communities where servers have been filtered to contain players that pre-ordered at different times.

WRONG.

I've seen the exact same thing and I've been off and on since 4:30AM PT. Logged in on about 6-7 different occasions.

Anything below FULL is a failed launch imo.

I want this to be a friday evening supermarket. You know theres a a queue on the way out, but at least you're getting your stuff.

If they want the servers to be full at launch I'm sure they'll have no problem reaching that goal.