Can’t move items around in Guild Bank since 5.10.3

TrixxieTriss

Since the patch, we can no longer move items to other slots in the guild bank or organise it properly without removing items first.

This is making it a real pain to keep it neat and tidy (my OCD is showing) and it’s also more time consuming.

Is this a bug or a new feature caused by being able to view guild bank items in preview without removing them?

Can it please be fixed soon?

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I'm shocked no one else has reported this yet (no other threads on forums that i've seen at least ---- Just did a forum search with keywords "withdraw guild bank" and only found 2 old unrelated threads)

Also, on 'Star Forge' server, i can only DEPOSIT items into our guild-bank. Cannot withdraw at all. (i'm the GM btw, so it's not a perms issue) . Literally nothing happens when i drag & drop an item from guild-bank to my inventory (aka withdraw) .

Again, i'm baffled that no other forum threads exist for this issue.

Is no one else experiencing this problem ?

Eric M. & Devs: plz adivse. Thanks.

(*This issue doesn't occur with any other type of bank. Personal & Legacy seem to work fine with 'withdraw' . And i've even tried switching locations & instances, but still no joy . )

Edited by Nee-Elder

We have 2 Imperial guilds and 1 Rep and have the same problem with them all; we can deposit but we can't move items to a different slot once they are in the bank.

The work around is to withdraw the item again and then manually place it in the slot you want instead of right clicking it and then moving it. Same goes for stacking items.

Since the patch, we can no longer move items to other slots in the guild bank or organise it properly without removing items first.

This is making it a real pain to keep it neat and tidy (my OCD is showing) and it’s also more time consuming.

Is this a bug or a new feature caused by being able to view guild bank items in preview without removing them?

*New bug alert*

sigh.

They also re-introduced the 1m delay between sending mails to guild members. Sucks when you have 30-40 prize mails to send out each week or if you have to do regular guild cleaning and send mails to those who are kicked to let them know why. Edited by UlaVii

I'm shocked no one else has reported this yet (no other threads on forums that i've seen at least ---- Just did a forum search with keywords "withdraw guild bank" and only found 2 old unrelated threads)

Also, on 'Star Forge' server, i can only DEPOSIT items into our guild-bank. Cannot withdraw at all. (i'm the GM btw, so it's not a perms issue) . Literally nothing happens when i drag & drop an item from guild-bank to my inventory (aka withdraw) .

Again, i'm baffled that no other forum threads exist for this issue.

Is no one else experiencing this problem ?

Eric M. & Devs: plz adivse. Thanks.

(*This issue doesn't occur with any other type of bank. Personal & Legacy seem to work fine with 'withdraw' . And i've even tried switching locations & instances, but still no joy . )

You can’t drag and drop out of the GB either. You have to right click to get them out

Doesn't this make you excited for how many things they will break when they launch the new expansion :p

So some guild members reported a new related issue. We have several stacks of stims, adrenals and medpacs for our guild members to help them with leveling and end game raiding. The problem they are facing is that they can't split the stacks to take out their designated amounts. The work around is that I have to spend time splitting all the stacks every few days until the guild bank bug is fixed.

Please fix the bug.

Don't know why it changed but you can drag and drop to your hearts desire using the right mouse button instead of the left.

Good to know!

I think the biggest problem is that stack splitting relies on left-clicking, so no one can work with partial stacks in the guild bank right now.

Yep, BIG problem. In one of the guilds I'm in, GM had to disable bank access altogether, as bank is allowing users to exceed their withdrawal quota by the size of the stack - i.e. if the quota is 5 items, but the stack contains 10, then user is able to take all 10 items into their inventory.

C'mon BIOWARE - acknowledge and communicate on this one please.

RIGHT CLICK and drag works.... reallly wierd

Yeah, but you can’t unstack or split items.

Plus as a previous poster said, it’s allowing withdrawals above the limit if it’s a stacked item. How is a GM supposed to police that or have control. Watching the GB becomes a full time job at the expense of everything else.

The only mechanisms left for the GM is to lock those tabs from use of remove the stacked items. Which removes a vital part of the GB system.

This bug still hasn’t been acknowledged by Bioware. Neither Musco or Dan have bothered to reply to multiple threads on this topic (3 that I know of).

But Musco can find time to comment on someone who can’t auto ignore pvp duels on a starting planet which most people are off with in an hour or two at most.

I think that’s what makes me the most mad. This continuing problem which I think many would agree is more serious, seems to fall into the “do not communicate” or “cone of silence” category for Musco.

We’ve been patient and polite up until now and I think enough time has passed for a response. We should not have to start raging at them till they pay attention. But most of the time that’s the only way to get a response, which is very poor.

So much for better communication. It seems this topic is tooooo bloody hard to address.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Yeah, but you can’t unstack or split items.

Plus as a previous poster said, it’s allowing withdrawals above the limit if it’s a stacked item. How is a GM supposed to police that or have control. Watching the GB becomes a full time job at the expense of everything else.

The only mechanisms left for the GM is to lock those tabs from use of remove the stacked items. Which removes a vital part of the GB system.

This bug still hasn’t been acknowledged by Bioware. Neither Musco or Dan have bothered to reply to multiple threads on this topic (3 that I know of).

But Musco can find time to comment on someone who can’t auto ignore pvp duels on a starting planet which most people are off with in an hour or two at most.

I think that’s what makes me the most mad. This continuing problem which I think many would agree is more serious, seems to fall into the “do not communicate” or “cone of silence” category for Musco.

We’ve been patient and polite up until now and I think enough time has passed for a response. We should not have to start raging at them till they pay attention. But most of the time that’s the only way to get a response, which is very poor.

So much for better communication. It seems this topic is tooooo bloody hard to address.

It's all about Priorities... it would seem, that to Musco BUGS are NOT a priority.... Instead lets just sweep it under the rug and maybe nobody will notice....

Come on Community Manager Communicate with the Community....

We wait with baited breath....

It's all about Priorities... it would seem, that to Musco BUGS are NOT a priority.... Instead lets just sweep it under the rug and maybe nobody will notice....

Come on Community Manager Communicate with the Community....

We wait with baited breath....

More likely, if they acknowledge the bug, they might actually have to fix it.