could someone help me?

LAGARST

im looking for people who would like to help me with a quest, where i have to save my master, cant remember his name im really new at this, just started playing yesterday, so if any newcomers like me that wants to play please write to me thanks

You should start by saying what server + faction you're on and what planet and level bracket the quest takes place. Also, you should try asking on general chat and depending on where you are in the class questline, the fleet as well. Turn on your LFG tag and write in the quest you need help with.

If all else fails, you'll just have to grind out a few levels and try the quest again at a higher level.

Edited by MangoRice

I am guessing this is a Jedi Knight doing the final quest on Tython, Weapon Of The Jedi, saving Orgun Din from Bengel Morr.

For a lot of new players, this is a very hard fight (Bengel Morr is an lvl 10 Elite, with two normal level 9 or 10 adds).

The usual approach is to tell T7 to attack Bengel Morr while you concentrate on taking out the two normal adds. You will both die, but after reviving on the spot and retreating slightly to heal up, the fight is you and T7 versus Bengel Morr. You do not have many attacks at this point, so if you want to do this one solo, being level 10 or 11 is a must, and you basically send T7 in to attack, Force Leap, Master Strike, then use Slash when you have enough Focus, or Strike to build more focus.

T7 may die again, and if he does you should immediately use Sabre Ward, but you will usually survive long enough to kill Bengel.

If you are not quite level 10 yet, getting help from a nearby player would definitely be a good idea.

I am guessing this is a Jedi Knight doing the final quest on Tython, Weapon Of The Jedi, saving Orgun Din from Bengel Morr.

For a lot of new players, this is a very hard fight (Bengel Morr is an lvl 10 Elite, with two normal level 9 or 10 adds).

The usual approach is to tell T7 to attack Bengel Morr while you concentrate on taking out the two normal adds. You will both die, but after reviving on the spot and retreating slightly to heal up, the fight is you and T7 versus Bengel Morr. You do not have many attacks at this point, so if you want to do this one solo, being level 10 or 11 is a must, and you basically send T7 in to attack, Force Leap, Master Strike, then use Slash when you have enough Focus, or Strike to build more focus.

T7 may die again, and if he does you should immediately use Sabre Ward, but you will usually survive long enough to kill Bengel.

If you are not quite level 10 yet, getting help from a nearby player would definitely be a good idea.

I actually beat Bengal Morr at 8, but it took me many tries. The funny thing is, I had not figured out or bothered to buy my new abilities until level 7, so I had only strike and slash until a little before Morr.

Greetings everyone!

We appreciate everyone's constructive and helpful responses to Lagarst's question!

For those seeking help from the community, we recommend also seeking players in your particular server in our Server Group Forums. Servers are broken up by type and grouped by alphabet.

You can also find community created guides that may be of assistance in our Class Forums. In this case the Jedi Knight Class forums may be of more assistance to you.

Thank you and we hope this helps! :jawa_smile:

i am just level 7 with no T7 on my side when i finish this quest..all you have to do is to maximize your skill on that certain level and don't forget to bring medpacks with you.